The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised how far Rex Grossman has come in the last couple of years, I remember when he played for the Bears, I thought after their Super Bowl season he was going work his way down the depth chart and into retirement.

Two things, did you see that hit? And when did Kenny login start working for dallas

Kongfrontation

Two things, did you see that hit? And when did Kenny login start working for dallas

Kongfrontation
hahahaha too freaking funny... and yeah, that was quite the hit.

Dallas' D would be phenomenal if they had a secondary.

Dallas' D would be phenomenal if they had a secondary.

Crazy ain't it. Heck I would settle for a good free safety to help over the top. We haven't had a quality safety since Darren Woodson.

--
tapatalk

Total bs report. Guarantee it's broken But the eagles won't let on that it is. They're famous for doing that.

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Whoops! Lol hanks.

How many times is the Cowboy's center going to snap on the wrong count? I mean really?

Where's Dez?

Tony Romo is getting creamed.

Even if I didn't have Felix Jones in fantasy, I'd say this: why in the hell are the Cowboys even trying to throw the ball? Just hand it off!

Tony Romo is getting creamed.

Yea, especially after that last sack. Can tell he's hurting... but prop's to him for staying in there.

Even if I didn't have Felix Jones in fantasy, I'd say this: why in the hell are the Cowboys even trying to throw the ball? Just hand it off!

I'm thinking the same exact thing bro. He got them there so let him punch it in! This receiving core is sh*t!

I'm thinking the same exact thing bro. He got them there so let him punch it in! This receiving core is sh*t!

Seriously, and don't try to be cute and run out of the shotgun on 1st and goal from the 2. Put in the 3 tight ends and pound it!

Seriously, and don't try to be cute and run out of the shotgun on 1st and goal from the 2. Put in the 3 tight ends and pound it!

So many wasted opportunities. It's pathetic really. Some how, I think Washington comes out of this 3-0

So many wasted opportunities. It's pathetic really. Some how, I think Washington comes out of this 3-0

I'd agree with you there. This game has been pretty terrible all around, but I guess that the skins will win it.

how bad is the cowboys center?

Costa is actually the worst tonight. And Romo's been a champ tonite. If they win, it's all on him.

He's terrible ddec. Really terrible. Watching him and Antonio argue is funny though.

He's terrible ddec. Really terrible. Watching him and Antonio argue is funny though.

Choice is a moron too...friggen just go down don't go out

Yup, that was stoooopid!

Romo's played with some serious testes tonight dude.

Choice was in there because according to a Cowboys beat writer, Felix hurt his shoulder again on that last drive.

Choice was in there because according to a Cowboys beat writer, Felix hurt his shoulder again on that last drive.

I would have given Demarco Murray a shot there but oh well, they made the FG

Damn... I don't think Rexy has it in him to bring them down the field this fast... Too bad.

Romo's played with some serious testes tonight dude.

his stats may not show it, but I think he's played well tonight all things considered

BOOOOM!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back