Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually feel sorry for anyone going against Team THP. Not only will we dominate the MC 2.0, we'll dominate the trash talk leading up to it.

Hey chunky, just so you know, we will not be conceding any putts to you. You have a reputation as not being able to finish on the greens.

Keep talking when it is just 8 versus 2.
You better beg the video reviewers to not let me into this. You thought my trash talk was something as an observer for MC 1.0....you ain't seen nothing yet if I am playing.

Where is Puttin4finallyonmyteam? He and I should be going ham on ddec and chunky.

Keep talking when it is just 8 versus 2.
You better beg the video reviewers to not let me into this. You thought my trash talk was something as an observer for MC 1.0....you ain't seen nothing yet if I am playing.

Whatever Sesame Street. Texans are all the same. You guys are over confident and overrated. As are most by-products of Texas.

Hey chunky, just so you know, we will not be conceding any putts to you. You have a reputation as not being able to finish on the greens.

Too bad they don't make a squeeze technique for golfers.

Where is Puttin4finallyonmyteam? He and I should be going spam on ddec and chunky.

huh? I didn't know you liked that crap too

Whatever Sesame Street. Texans are all the same. You guys are over confident and overrated. As are most by-products of Texas.

Well, let us know when you can escape from that place called JB's nuts and come & play. k?

I just flushed a by-product of Texas. It was Texas Toast. I named it Romo.

huh? I didn't know you liked that crap too

Nerfny loves it when I feed her spam.

Well, let us know when you can escape from that place called JB's nuts and come & play. k?

Hell, I can't escape somewhere that I've been evicted from. I tried to go back the other day and you were there. Imagine that.

I just flushed a by-product of Texas. It was Texas Toast. I named it Romo.

Ehhh...you can dog him but not after that showing last night. Bruised ribs, punctured lung and leading his Boys to victory.

Not too late to ditch puttin4ahairpiece and that gorilla from NC and get some staffers that can give you a chance.

chunkylover, calling chunkylover! Where art thou chunkylover? Maybe reality set in and he's getting his RxGus on!

Hell, I can't escape somewhere that I've been evicted from. I tried to go back the other day and you were there. Imagine that.

No way muchacho - if I was there I would already have a spot reserved in MC 2.0.

Back to your regular scheduled programming of 8 vs 2. It's like some crazy WWE cage match!! ha

Ehhh...you can dog him but not after that showing last night. Bruised ribs, punctured lung and leading his Boys to victory.

Not too late to ditch puttin4ahairpiece and that gorilla from NC and get some staffers that can give you a chance.

I'm going to change your name from mcook to mbaked son, b/c you have to be on pot!

chunkylover, calling chunkylover! Where art thou chunkylover? Maybe reality set in and he's getting his RxGus on!

Ouch. Oooooouch.

Listen blousie. You should be more worried about showing up to the outing in a dress and getting outing approved than whether or not you can take it to the talking level. So far, your bark is simply deja vu.

I'm going to change your name from mcook to mbaked son, b/c you have to be on pot!

LOL - gotta rep for CL until he is tall enough to plug his laptop back in and get back online! Just call me the guy that sticks up for your everyday hacker.

Haha. I love all of this trash talk. Team THP has got some really great golfers on there team, but correct me if I am wrong but isnt it just Team Hackers 2.0? And we saw how that worked out last time!

LOL - gotta rep for CL until he is tall enough to plug his laptop back in and get back online! Just call me the guy that sticks up for your everyday hacker.

You're a good dude to have in one's corner. I may pull some strings and make sure you don't get in the MC so you can support Team THP. Sound good?

Haha. I love all of this trash talk. Team THP has got some really great golfers on there team, but correct me if I am wrong but isnt it just Team Hackers 2.0? And we saw how that worked out last time!

Yeah pretty much. Except that they have the guys from Team Paradise with the worst records. ;)

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Not even close. There are a few that were on that squad, but not quite, in fact even have one from the other team as well.

You're a good dude to have in one's corner. I may pull some strings and make sure you don't get in the MC so you can support Team THP. Sound good?

Thanks for the comment but if I am not there, it is Team Hackers support 10000% from me. They should have a better chance without JB this time. :laughing:

I say team Ellie/team THP still should give some sort of audition video. I know we'll see plenty from them/everyone but I think it'd still be funny plus it could be a guideline for some.

Not even close. There are a few that were on that squad, but not quite, in fact even have one from the other team as well.

LOL - I love how you only said 1 from the other team...Poor Jake, he doesn't even get credit for being on Team Paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back