Bill Haas... Lock for President's cup captain's pick?

Easy big boy, I used to be the guy that talked about TW all the time...I am just busting hump..

Congrats to Hass, he deserved his captains pick....
Oh look, my little off topic post took right until 5pm. I call that filler material, like a movie preview.

Edit: FWIW, I say Haas gets the pick. More consistent last 4 weeks, and Bradley's in the middle of a major hangover based on 2 MC's and 2 top 20's.

Congrats to Haas! To be honest, I kind of hope Stricker decides to take a break and heal up, opening the door for Bradley.

Makes you wonder what a guys gotta do to make the dang team!
I said it before. You gotta have the kind of year that makes you fall to 50th in the World Rankings. That will get you in every time.

Congrats to Haas! To be honest, I kind of hope Stricker decides to take a break and heal up, opening the door for Bradley.

Me too Doc. Obviously don't wish anything bad for Stricker, but Keegan deserves to be on the squad as well.

Let's not get carried away. Assuming Stricker can play his normal game then we should want him to play. He is the highest ranking US player and gives us a better chance to win (and we are gonna have our hands full).

Easy big boy, I used to be the guy that talked about TW all the time...I am just busting hump..

Congrats to Hass, he deserved his captains pick....

All good, I'm just trying to have a friendly debate. Hopefully none of it was taken personally by anyone. Glad to see Haas get the nod though. With 2 months before the event, how much time do you think Stricker needs to be able to even know if he can go? The last thing the team needs is Stricker to have a similar problem like Cristie Kerr did on singles sunday. That was just terrible to watch.

Or hold music that doesn't sound like every other hold music. The Allenby pick over Vijay was interesting I think.

Not really, no surprise to me that a guy that cut his teeth on Royal Melbourne got in as Normans choice. I've seen first hand what Robert can do around RM, he will have no issue matching up with anyone on his home turf.

Not really, no surprise to me that a guy that cut his teeth on Royal Melbourne got in as Normans choice. I've seen first hand what Robert can do around RM, he will have no issue matching up with anyone on his home turf.

He'll have better course knowledge than most for sure. Vijay's game has kinda turned around a bit since he got the same work done on his back that Fred Couples had done on his. He seemed to be trending in the right direction. Allenby's putter is just so shaky under pressure

i'm just amazed that tiger is playing,poor keegan.

It would have been really hard not to pick Haas, after just winning the Tour Championship and FedX Cup. I believe anyone who would have done that on Sunday would have been the pick. As for the other captain's pick...... we'll just see how that works out.

wonder how much if any Fred's hand was pushed by the higher-ups to pick Tiger??

Hass should be in. Having said that Keegan should also be in.

Fred pulled the trigger on TW and that was not right.

Back