Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
9-I, you dont want any! You just came back!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Hahahahaha... No way. That was a one time thing.

Shake n Bake!

Breaking news.
We can now confirm that all participants from the 1st Morgan Cup have finished their rounds.
Well done fellas, it was a tough month out there....really had to grind it out there for a while.

In a non competition setting! I had to make you feel good, you have the tolerance of DDec.

I will outdrive you with my SW, outsmart you with my mental game and pummel you with my promo ability. My wedges wont be eating balls this time around, they'll be eating a side dish of dmb before we take it to team ParaQuackers. You'll just be the appetizer.

You had to make me feel good. There was no feeling good after staying up till 3 in the morning. I think you went off to bed with CL and we ever saw you after 10.

Last time I saw you use your SW, it took three swings to get out of that trap. A total of 10 yds! It doesn't take much mental game to beat you. I think I could do that in my sleep. After I finish with you I will move on the the next THPer on the list. Maybe work on a little bird for my entree.

Fact: Team THP is going to be unstoppable.

*waits for lame FIFY*

HAHAHAHAHA...No FIFY needed Hawk! That's so ludicrous it is hysterical on its own! HAHAHAHAHAHA

I knew that post would warm your heart.

It did... I'm still a little teary eyed.

Breaking news.
We can now confirm that all participants from the 1st Morgan Cup have finished their rounds.

Hahahahahahahaha...

You're just warming up too!

Getting ready to go out and work on my game. The possibility of selection has given me new determination.

Does all this shake and bake talk make Ddec and Chunky The Magic Man and El Diablo?

You had to make me feel good. There was no feeling good after staying up till 3 in the morning. I think you went off to bed with CL and we ever saw you after 10.

Last time I saw you use your SW, it took three swings to get out of that trap. A total of 10 yds! It doesn't take much mental game to beat you. I think I could do that in my sleep. After I finish with you I will move on the the next THPer on the list. Maybe work on a little bird for my entree.

Was that before or after you shanked out of the sandtrap just to hit it to the other teebox? I don't remember???

Breaking News

It has been confirmed that Ohio, Delaware, and Indiana residents may not participate in the Morgan Cup 2.0. All other states and countries are welcome.

Difficult to watch all of yesterday's superstars trying to reclaim their moment of glory in here.

It's a bit like watching a rerun of Murder She Wrote. You kinda recognise the guest stars, but can't quite remember where you know them from.

Poor CG. Maybe I should bump "The Apology". Kind of like the "The Decision" except much more entertaining.

So, is it still called coloneling? I am thinking of a few alternatives.

Need to come up with some nerfisms as well.

Breaking News

It has been confirmed that Ohio, Delaware, and Indiana residents may not participate in the Morgan Cup 2.0. All other states and countries are welcome.

Don't forget Mooresville... Well except DMB!

Breaking News

Can I remove rep for this??? LOL

Difficult to watch all of yesterday's superstars trying to reclaim their moment of glory in here.

It's a bit like watching a rerun of Murder She Wrote. You kinda recognise the guest stars, but can't quite remember where you know them from.

I lol'd at this!!

There is so much trash talk already. All I have to say is that Team THP better back up all this trash talk or they're NEVER gonne hear the end of it from te rest of us. And with all of us forum members ready to lay the beatdown, you guys had better be ready for a helluva challenge!

you'll be euro wack a mole....real quiet for a bit....pop in to say some things...then disappear for a bit.....repeat

That's it. I've decided I'm getting stuck into MC 2.0. Haven't yet decided whether to pick a side or just get in there and piss everyone off.

Someone better email Google so they can stock up on images for avatars.

There is so much trash talk already. All I have to say is that Team THP better back up all this trash talk or they're NEVER gonne hear the end of it from te rest of us. And with all of us forum members ready to lay the beatdown, you guys had better be ready for a helluva challenge!

Truth isn't trash talk. You'll learn one day kid!

I think this is going to turn into a whole big 16 guys(including the captains) against team THP before this is over haha
Not even three teams against each other, just everyone ganging up on THP.

Nah....I'm after everyone's head! (except my team members of course)

you'll be euro wack a mole....real quiet for a bit....pop in to say some things...then disappear for a bit.....repeat

You'd probably see me if you weren't already tucked up in your Masters Of The Universe blanket set, dreaming of making a 3 foot putt.

Anyway we can get a live conference call setup for the MC 2 team announcements like they are using for the Presidents Cup?

Anyway we can get a live conference call setup for the MC 2 team announcements like they are using for the Presidents Cup?

THP has plans for the announcement.

Was that before or after you shanked out of the sandtrap just to hit it to the other teebox? I don't remember???
That was in the middle of the bear trap. You went from one sand trap to the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back