check out what just came in the mail!

Well, this is sweet. He even pays postage to Canada!

92a0e728.jpg

Thats so cool Thain

Well, this is sweet. He even pays postage to Canada!

92a0e728.jpg

Awesome Thainer! Mine came in past week, but, it's currently under a pile of records because the dumb arse PO guy shoved it in my box!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice Than, thanks for sharing.

That sucks Jman, hope it straightens out. Frame it under glass, lol.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Very nice Than, thanks for sharing.

That sucks Jman, hope it straightens out. Frame it under glass, lol.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Yessir! It's going to hang on the wall of the man cave, definitely lower than the autographed Jack one though hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to see everyone else is getting theirs, and glad to see someone of Dustin's calibur doing this for his fans, you don't see too many other guys on tour giving free autographs upon request online

Nice!! If I had this it would get framed and hung in the "golf room". Congrats

Mine came in the mail yesterday and was almost bent in half!!! AAARRRGGGHHH !
I will try to flatten it and then frame it.

Mine came in the mail yesterday and was almost bent in half!!! AAARRRGGGHHH !
I will try to flatten it and then frame it.

Drumdog- I have an extra if you want it!!!!

Take your pick buddy.....................

DustinJohnsonPics002.jpg

DustinJohnsonPics001.jpg

Wow...Thanks!
That's some class shown right there.
PM sent.

Wow...Thanks!
That's some class shown right there.
PM sent.

Thought you would like it. I got three in the mail all at one time earlier this year. I gave one to my father-in-law and these are the other two.

Wow that's cool Thainer! And way to go Indy, really nice of you. War Eagle did the same for me, and I have to say it's extremely generous!

Wow that's cool Thainer! And way to go Indy, really nice of you. War Eagle did the same for me, and I have to say it's extremely generous!

Just figured Id help a fellow THPer! Plus I had 2 so why not give one up when clearly his had a mishap. Probably mad postal workers hearing about all the layoffs.

photo.jpg

I got this a little over a week ago. Time to find a frame

I did the same thing and received a pic a few months ago. Was really impressed that it is really his AG and not a print. DJ is a cool cat!!

its really cool to see professionals responding to fans, always a fan of DJ

Really cool picture. I like Dustin. Glad to see he responded!

This is AWESOME! If anyone else has an extra, I would definitely be interested in grabbing a DJ auto.

Without question my favorite player on the Tour. The way he's continued to persevere with the mishaps at the US Open and PGA, you have to believe his major break-through is coming soon.

This is AWESOME! If anyone else has an extra, I would definitely be interested in grabbing a DJ auto.

Without question my favorite player on the Tour. The way he's continued to persevere with the mishaps at the US Open and PGA, you have to believe his major break-through is coming soon.

Go to his site and request it. It takes a while but he does it .It doesnt cost a thing

I signed up for one for Jacqui and it came in the mail today.

Its so awesome seeing players do this, you don't see this happen in a lot of other major sports. They all either ask for a bunch of money or they just ignore you...

Back