What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a sweet day right there. I'd take out the Kai'Li and put the Nunchuk in it, but other than that its an awesome buy.

You've got me pondering...

Finally got that set of Wilson di9s 4-pw,gw,aw under 200 shipped. Going to put them in play this week.. Just have not been comfortable with the VRs lately and for this price worth a gamble

Got re-fitted for my driver and 3-wood, and ended up with two Tour AD-DI6 shafts. Now that's a huge hole in my wallet.

just ordered a Callaway X forged (chrome) 52* to fit in as my gap wedge. I will have it bent back to 50* and have my current 54* bent to 55*

Three dozen more of the Pentas and 2 FootJoy base layer mocks.

I paid Patty at Blind9 for my frog head cover she is getting for me. I can't wait to put it on my driver and update my WITB photo's!!

New Odyssey White Ice #1 from the bay.
Picking up my new Cleveland FL 15* 3w from Edwin Watts this afternoon.

Got the itch..

Bought me a 33" DART.. I cant wait for it to come

Got it on the Bay for 105 shipped. Feel like thats a pretty good deal to be honest. They retail like 125-150

Not bad at all. Have fun with it man!

Had an arguement with my wife this weekend. "You love golf more than me" etc... She must've felt very sorry because when I got home yesterday she gave me a Scotty Cameron Studio Select Kombi Putter my son helped her pick out.

Had an arguement with my wife this weekend. "You love golf more than me" etc... She must've felt very sorry because when I got home yesterday she gave me a Scotty Cameron Studio Select Kombi Putter my son helped her pick out.

I need to spawn one of these convos with my wife this weekend. Awesome pickup!

Funny, my similar conversations end up with me buying her something. But that always works wonders when I want to get my club ho'n on later.

That is mighty Zimmy of you bumnrun!

Got 2 dozen Q-Stars for 40 shipped on the bay. Its easier for me because the closet GG or Golfsmith is like 25 minutes away

nice bro...I still have never pulled the trigger on a GPS or range finder

Me either but I'm really close every day. Wanna split one?

nice bro...I still have never pulled the trigger on a GPS or range finder
I'm there with you. I have a gps, but the more I see them, the more I want a rangefinder.

I have the golfshot app which is sick but I wanted one mainly for the range and when my battery on my Iphone is pooh pooh.

Bought 9 Lamkin NDUR 3 GEN white/black grips at Dick's for $18 with coupon!

Picked up some more balls to try out. Wanted to see what is available outside Titleist so got some Birdgestone 3 packs of B330 RX, RX-S and B330S to try and compare over the next few weeks. Time to see if anything wants to make me switch from Prov1x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back