Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was in the middle of the bear trap. You went from one sand trap to the other.

I think you're remembering a round from Tiger Woods.... I put two in the water on the first hole of the bear trap. See you can't even remember. Your memory is rivaling Betty Whites at this point.

I think you're remembering a round from Tiger Woods.... I put two in the water on the first hole of the bear trap. See you can't even remember. Your memory is rivaling Betty Whites at this point.

Tell you what, we can go for that foursome again at the outing this year and I will show you what competition is all about. I think I missed the green left on the that hole and still came back to bogey it.

I love going to the outings. This years will have a slightly different feel because there is competition. But hanging out on the range watching Chunkylover bash 1500 balls in a day while shooting the :poop: with new and old friends. It doesn't get much better than that IMO.

The Tour Like experience of the Morgan Cup is different. You are there to have fun and play golf, but it's much more than that.

I've been to the range with CL and I can totally see that.

lol I hear that movie is doing well over in Glasgow!

You'd probably see me if you weren't already tucked up in your Masters Of The Universe blanket set, dreaming of making a 3 foot putt.

Tell you what, we can go for that foursome again at the outing this year and I will show you what competition is all about. I think I missed the green left on the that hole and still came back to bogey it.

Hahahahahahahahahaha. You're about as imtimidating as CL on stilts.

lol I hear that movie is doing well over in Glasgow!

bwahaha. I liked that one.

Mental note to stay away from the 80s humour. Forgot your head as well as your scorecard was most comfortable round about 88!

Truth isn't trash talk. You'll learn one day kid!

Okay Yoccos. We'll see when you back it up on the course. If you do, that is.

Man...How good would a Black Cleveland Staff Bag with Black Driver, FW's, Hybrids, Irons, and Wedges look at the Morgan Cup

Hahahahahahahahahaha. You're about as imtimidating as CL on stilts.

Speaking of that.....it is MC related and I believe that is still an outstanding item.

Tappin' from my iPad!

You sensitive too?

Nope. Just curious to see what you've got. I for one would love to take you and the rest of Team THP on!

Nope. Just curious to see what you've got. I for one would love to take you and the rest of Team THP on!

Lol I dont have anything! Just ask anyone. Hell JB has seen me play two times recently.. No game. YOu should take it in 10 :)

Lol I dont have anything! Just ask anyone. Hell JB has seen me play two times recently.. No game. YOu should take it in 10 :)

Lol in that case I look forward to hopefully playing you in the future! :D

Your TMEX handicap says otherwise!

Lol let him THP man!!!! You're a secret team THP supporter arent you?

Can't do it bro. I am hoping to get a shot at you guys myself, and if not, I get the feeling that most of THP won't be willing or able to trash talk you guys, so I will do it for them. Heck, if I don't, you guys will get bored.

Can't do it bro. I am hoping to get a shot at you guys myself, and if not, I get the feeling that most of THP won't be willing or able to trash talk you guys, so I will do it for them. Heck, if I don't, you guys will get bored.

Heck I will be more than glad to help ya yorkem! It's going to be fun to say the least smacking them big bad THP Staffers!!

Im kind of what some would call a little older. I woke up from a nap and got back from the early bird. What is the Morgan Cup?

What gray meant to say....FIFY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back