2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to hold off. Must not buy anything until after demo day. But all these Cleveland threads are killing me

tapatalk addict....

Well said Matty! I keep salivating every time I pull up one of those threads.

Tell me that after the South course at Grand Cypress.

I'm pumped to hopefully have the chance to play this course. I hear it's legendary. And NJ golf sucks compared to that of the south. So another plus.

Its quite possible I could spend the entire demo day hitting Cleveland clubs.... and still run out of time!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Its quite possible I could spend the entire demo day hitting Cleveland clubs.... and still run out of time!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

No doubt! If I get to go, I will be all over the lefty Cleveland stuff!

Jeff,
What happens to our rivalry if we are on the same team lol

Hmmm. I'm sure there will be enough golf played that we can get a round together. I'll probably want to play thursday when I get down there. And I think I'm leaving monday, so maybe an early morning round then too.

Hmmm. I'm sure there will be enough golf played that we can get a round together. I'll probably want to play thursday when I get down there. And I think I'm leaving monday, so maybe an early morning round then too.

sounds like a plan, hopefully we wont be on the same team so we can truley start the trash talking.

not sure when Im getting there, or when Im leaving...but I'll be there

sounds like a plan, hopefully we wont be on the same team so we can truley start the trash talking.

not sure when Im getting there, or when Im leaving...but I'll be there

Haha, it's all good. Don't worry, I'm sure there will be plenty of time for trash talking and getting some rounds together.

I know the hype of the Morgan cup is running through everyones veins, but we have a huge event next May..The Outing baby!! What happens at the Outing, gets posted on THP.

I know the hype of the Morgan cup is running through everyones veins, but we have a huge event next May..The Outing baby!! What happens at the Outing, gets posted on THP.

And I will have video rolling along with taking TONS of photos.

Blackmail material! :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

That is so true. I'm so obsessed with the MC II, that I have been forgetting about the event that I'm actually in. The Outing/ DemoDay will definitely be fun. With 60 players running around with smart phones, cameras, flips and such, nothing will go undocumented.

With all the equipment announcements today. I am already getting excited about the demo day. You get your bag set and then you go to the demo day. Then you ponder all new clubs. HAHA

And I will have video rolling along with taking TONS of photos.

Blackmail material! :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

For a guy that's gonna be in a dress you sure talk a lot about "blackmail". I'd be worried if I were you, remember the internet is forever.

For a guy that's gonna be in a dress you sure talk a lot about "blackmail". I'd be worried if I were you, remember the internet is forever.

Lol it's true! I would watch yourself! Wow I'm so mad that I couldn't sign up for this earlier- this is going to be a great event!

Question for JB: Is everything at the Demo Day available in lefty? Just wondering. Thanks!

Question for JB: Is everything at the Demo Day available in lefty? Just wondering. Thanks!

That was not the case last year Damaikis

he already answered, and very few LH stuff was avail

It's not like you, TC and Cool will have to share one LH club. you will have a good selection, just not as large as us rhrs.

*sigh* Oh well. As per usual I guess.

It's not like you, TC and Cool will have to share one LH club. you will a good selection, just not as large as us rhrs.

Oh no doubt! If I can go, that would be fantastic!

if the wrong side gives me more clubs to hit, im all for it!! :)

I am wondering if THP will be providing counseling for the staff. I mean 2 beatings in 1 year might be too much for some of them. I fear for Puttin4antidepressants.

I am wondering if THP will be providing counseling for the staff. I mean 2 beatings in 1 year might be too much for some of them. I fear for Puttin4antidepressants.

Lol. That's all I have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back