The Little THP Birdie Thread

Heck, birdie needs a drink after this morning....

Birdie sounds hungry....here ya go birdie:

images

Check it out! Tweet Tweet Swing Thought band!!

315069_10150327981562999_244470517998_7849331_1415252207_n.jpg

You get one specifically made Cook?

You get one specifically made Cook?

No - they just posted some photos up on Facebook of them. Wish I could take credit for the idea!

No - they just posted some photos up on Facebook of them. Wish I could take credit for the idea!

Wonder what the purpose of that one is?

Wonder what the purpose of that one is?

According to ST:

TWEET TWEET is going to be the new thing to say whether on the tee box or walking off the green after you sink a long birdie putt!

In that case, I need to get one that says "Par Par."

I'll need one that says "Scramble" or "3 Jack"!

I digress, the birdie still has to be recovering from yesterday!

I love the golf thought wrist bans. I bought me a blue tempo ban and it really keeps me focused on tempo!

I love the golf thought wrist bans. I bought me a blue tempo ban and it really keeps me focused on tempo!

After my range session tonight, I will definitely be ordering a Tempo swing thought bracelet. Have been slicing everything with my driver the past week, and have been overly frustrated with it. Decided to slow down my take away, and focus on my tempo. Doing that, I just had the best range session I have had in a LONG time. Every shot, i thought to myself, "tempo, tempo."

Agreed! I got one after the forum testing and then actually ended up getting a few more. I have two tempo and one focus.

We have multiple threads on the Swing Thought guys.

I believe that birdie has been chirping again. He was chirping pretty loud and sent me a picture. I wonder what it means?

i-SCbp9gC-L.jpg

Tell that little birdie that I want one!

I believe that birdie has been chirping again. He was chirping pretty loud and sent me a picture. I wonder what it means?

i-SCbp9gC-L.jpg

New T-Shirts going in to the THP Store? Or a design contest? Either way is awesome!

That's a cool looking t-shirt.

i-SCbp9gC-L.jpg

Holy SMOKES! I want a Black one with Green and White Lettering!! Or a Green one with Black and White lettering! Can't wait to get one of these. Hope they are in the store soon!

Does it change colors?!?!

Wow those shirts look epic. Thanks bridie!

I love the birdie. He has great fashion sense!

Back