The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear Call Me Maybe in the Georgia Dome!!

Julio for another catch, what an up and comer.

Hindsight is always 20/20, but I am now really wondering why they tried the throws to Quizz on the last couple drives. Te downfield stuff is working, and the Niners, so far, can't cover ATL's WRs and Gonzales.

I'll see your Davis, and raise you a Gonzales.

Tony G with the TD!!!!! I love it.

Wow. Again. I would not have guessed that this game would be a shoot out.

Gonzo is just a beast.

Hindsight is always 20/20, but I am now really wondering why they tried the throws to Quizz on the last couple drives. Te downfield stuff is working, and the Niners, so far, can't cover ATL's WRs and Gonzales.

I actually thougth the same ATL, the protection has been good and our WR's and TG are eating them alive.

My memory may be sketchy on this, but I don't think Julio Jones was this good when he was at Bama. Maybe it's because they ran the ball so much.

He was still a beast Ary!

Check that. Maybe not "better," but at least produced within the last 10-15 years.

Hahahahaha nice correction. I like both of those songs!

SF would love a score here going into halftime. Oh well.

I actually thougth the same ATL, the protection has been good and our WR's and TG are eating them alive.

The Falcons have done that a lot this season. They have some things working on offense, and then they seemingly go to something else, causing a lull. I'm not astute enough to see adjustments that the defense is making, but I have always wondered that n

They did the same thing last week. They were gashing Seattle with the run, but late in the game (before the meltdown) they started throwing corner routes. Very, very puzzling.

Hopefully, SF cannot figure out how to cover Julio and company. The Falcons are going to need more than 24 to win the game. I suspect the first team over 35 wins the game.

Is it just me, or does Matt Ryan appear to throw off his back foot more often than not?

San Fran need to figure out what coverage works to manage for now. Then hopefully they can get some pressure on Matty.

49ers need to come out firing.

Moss...he still plays? Haha

Obviously Jman is on a food run, no comments in quite a while.

Straight cash homey!

Very good game in Atlanta today. Need the Niners to take control though!

Now can the real Niners defense please show up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back