What to do, what to do? Adams or W/S?

Jericho

Albatross
Reaction score
Handicap
Currently in a bind. I game Di11's however always had a secret crush on the A4 forged irons. Finally found a set for a decent price. Do I sell the W/S and dive into unknown waters? (online...cannot swing before buying)

Nope. Just my .02

I wouldn't if I was you. Not a smart thing to do, especially since you can't give 'em a swing first.

Take the dive, you know you want to :devil: I love my A4's. It will take a lot for me to get rid of these weapons.

Di11's are solid irons and if you hit them well, i'd stick with them.

yea thats a touch choice, but I would go with the Adams... I was actually looking the other day and hit a few balls with the A2's and A3's. I didnt hit the A4 but if there anything like the previous models, they are awesome... I want a new set of irons and I was trying to find a really nice set of lightly used TM Burner Tour Preferreds but if I cant, may look for the A3's... I almost traded my Burner Hybrids for Idea Pro Golds but didnt want to try fixing something that isnt broke

Though I really want them, I think at this point I have good enough sticks that they shouldnt be kicked out by irons I havent even hit or seen in person.

Forged irons aren't for everybody, they tend to be less forgiving and are designed for more workability, but the feel is awesome, if you like the performance of forged irons, then the A4s may be for you. There is a huge chance that they won't perform like your Di11, which are solid clubs! unfortunately buying clubs without trying them can have serious consequences, you may either love them to death, or hate them and lose have to get rid of the. Also on a side note, the A4s are more forgiving than other players forged clubs that I have tried.

Back