Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you were smokin your driver. A few you even kept in play!

To show how nice a guy I am, here's a pic I took yesterday while at a customer site that reminded me of you.

All Hail Yoccos, the Hot Dog King!

Lol. Yeah I believe a few more than you :) So what if my irons werent around... Hahahahaha

Hell yes it would!!!! I show no mercy though lol. I wont concede even if Im down by 9 with 4 to play. You'll have to earn it.

You and your FIFY's!

All the better! That just means more golf to play! I love that plan!

I don't even like bacos....

Well, I feel a little bad for DDec and Chunky having to put up with the irrationally overconfident team THP members while they wait for their teams to get built.

I was thinking about it this morning, and a team THP MC victory is about as likely as One-T staying sober the whole THP Outing.

When you break down THP, their flaws become apparent pretty quickly. Lets start with the 5 guys who played in MC 1. 3 of them represented the team that got destroyed, not even garnering a full point between them until the event was mathematically over. The other 2, PuttinToShowHisPartnerTheLine and TMex, promptly lost in the singles matches as soon as riding coat tails became physically impossible.

The rest of team THP, AKA the JV Squad, doesn't inspire a lot of fear either. Hawnks has a better chance of winning a baco eating bet than a golf match, and I'm fairly certain smallville doesn't know THP is actually a golf site.

I appreciate this everyone. It was difficult to do because you can calm yourself all you want but then you start talking. Once you start talking the reality hits again and the emotions come again.

Fact: Team THP rules
You forgot something.

Because not all of us are in JB's pants and have a clue as to what is going on TC.... :angel:

Hehehehe
That was good!

**Patiently awaits TC putting me back in my place for such a weak trash talk attempt**

Hehe
That was weak!

You had a decent trashtalk post, but you just ruined it with this one lol
THIS! And even worse are the ones who trash talk and then apologize!

It'd be interesting since every hole would go down to the 18th, and since you have to play every shot out. I don't see it happening though in the MC because of fairness. The guy who squeaks in with a 17.9 handicap is going to get abused by the guy who's got a low single digit handicap. You'd have to either give strokes or do it in flights.
Last time they matched up handicaps pretty well I think. And nice avatar.

Well, I feel a little bad for DDec and Chunky having to put up with the irrationally overconfident team THP members while they wait for their teams to get built.

I was thinking about it this morning, and a team THP MC victory is about as likely as One-T staying sober the whole THP Outing.

When you break down THP, their flaws become apparent pretty quickly. Lets start with the 5 guys who played in MC 1. 3 of them represented the team that got destroyed, not even garnering a full point between them until the event was mathematically over. The other 2, PuttinToShowHisPartnerTheLine and TMex, promptly lost in the singles matches as soon as riding coat tails became physically impossible.

The rest of team THP, AKA the JV Squad, doesn't inspire a lot of fear either. Hawnks has a better chance of winning a baco eating bet than a golf match, and I'm fairly certain smallville doesn't know THP is actually a golf site.
This is a golf site?

So much multiquoting by Smalls. I guess that's what makes Team THP so much better than us mortals. They have "special" skills.

I can tell you this though: there's not one person on this forum that remotely frightens me when it comes to playing golf.

I would hope not, it's not like we can hit shots at you deliberately. Getting an entire team to start cat calling in your backswing though might change that up a little though.

I would hope not, it's not like we can hit shots at you deliberately. Getting an entire team to start cat calling in your backswing though might change that up a little though.

You'll need more than cat calls to rattle TC.

Then you would be bludgeoned to death by a mountain man, not good.

g4l raining down the truth!! :D

You'll need more than cat calls to rattle TC.

Then you would be bludgeoned to death by a mountain man, not good.

I'd like my chances at both rattling and not getting killed. As long as the rattling isn't done in the downswing, cause that's just messed up.

I have played a fair amount of golf with TC and I have yet to see something that will get into his head

I'd like my chances at both rattling and not getting killed. As long as the rattling isn't done in the downswing, cause that's just messed up.

Lol. Thats such an amazing strategy. Yell out during the golf swing. You sir, are amazing.

Lol. Thats such an amazing strategy. Yell out during the golf swing. You sir, are amazing.

it causes some people to restart their pre shot routine

Wow, just getting caught up on this thread. CL77, great video man, and thanks for being so honest and open.

I am really hoping the dates work out for me so I can put my name in the hat to be a MC'er. It would be an honor to represent THP with CL or Ddec as captains. Two respected members and just awesome choices. I would love the chance to take on the talkers that call themseves Team THP. Banter legends, but can they back it up? Can't wait to find out. :act-up:

I just got to watch your video Chunky. GREAT job. I think the emotion that you tried so hard to hold back is how a great many of us feel about THP.

Truly innovative isn't it. :banghead:

Seeing G4L's pic of Yocco's reminded me of asking Yoc what the eff is a Yoccos on the golf course. Cool story, because I really had no freaking idea what one was.

Seeing G4L's pic of Yocco's reminded me of asking Yoc what the eff is a Yoccos on the golf course. Cool story, because I really had no freaking idea what one was.

Do tell Yoccos, what the eff is a Yoccos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back