Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Good lord, now you are dragging SethO into this, I like Seth there is no reason to drag him into a drubbing of this magnitude. People from Ohio are to be messed with, and I love that they are being represented here by a used car salesmen who thinks he's a frog.

A used car salesman??? Think what ever you want. Doesn't matter what type of cars I sell. It's how I swing the club. SethO was already planning on a thumping from me. Just adding you to the mix will make it worth it.

I have been slacking on my trashing/banter and I really feel like I'm missing out. I have a feeling the talk will really escalate once the matchups are announced

I see Dean is posting gibberish. Little early to be drinking isn't it Bigfoot? You must have gone over the matchups this morning and it drove you to the bottle. I would be drinking also if I were you. At least the diapers are there so you don't piss yourself. Poor Nerfny. She needs to finally just move to Ash Vegas. 2nd place is better than nothing

I love when chunky talks matchups. He's more of a politician than I am. Says one thing publicly and then it's a complete 180 when off the forum.

I love when chunky talks matchups. He's more of a politician than I am. Says one thing publicly and then it's a complete 180 when off the forum.

How dare you try and sow some seeds of doubt. I do believe that Team Hackers is unbeatable in this. A team full of mids and my high handi's bring important tools to the table. Cakewalk b*tch!

How dare you try and sow some seeds of doubt. I do believe that Team Hackers is unbeatable in this. A team full of mids and my high handi's bring important tools to the table. Cakewalk b*tch!

I don't think anyone will beat team hackers for 3rd place. So yeah that is a cakewalk I guess

Careful dean. You dont want this unleashed.

Spoiler
uNHCg.jpg

LMAO at chunky's beard. Look at all his Hacker supporters.

Careful dean. You dont want this unleashed.

Spoiler
uNHCg.jpg

Solid point man! That's worse than oompa loompa's or those little fellas from Oz

I don't think anyone will beat team hackers for 3rd place. So yeah that is a cakewalk I guess

Haha OK! I see it this way:

Team Hackers
Team THP
Camera Crew
Families & Friends
Team Paradise

What they dont realize is that Im one of those Army guys in the gnome army of Hackers.

BOOM!!! TC is confused. The patches will be worn brother!

WOW, I didn't see that coming.

I have been slacking on my trashing/banter and I really feel like I'm missing out. I have a feeling the talk will really escalate once the matchups are announced

It's alright bro, it shows up like your golf game. One good one on 18 the rest is sloppy...so you are par for the course

Yep and your heros will be found right here:

Spoiler
woodshed.jpg

OG talks so much about the woodshed I'm beginning to wonder what else he does in there besides lose 2lbs every other day. Every day if the Metamucil is flowing though,

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Coolbreeze and SethO will be eating the dirt from the bottom of my Ecco's after I put a whooping to them during the Sunday round and score 2 easy points for Team Hackers.

What they dont realize is that Im one of those Army guys in the gnome army of Hackers.
There are so many Team Texans in the Hacker Nation that even TBT will be beggin' to get in!

After seeing the SCOR video, there's going to be a few people who have a big head. Too bad it's the closest they'll get to feeling like a winner.

Haha. Nice smalls.

Tap Tap Tap

I love it!!! OEM staying true to his Team Hacker roots!

Back