The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Philly kind of screwed up but DeSean needs to realize he is a professional. Act professionally.

I agree he's acting like a idiot but its also his career. What if he blows out a knee the next game and never gets that contract?

I see your point my friend, I really do ... However.. I think all NFL players hit that point. You either go HAM or act like you're 2. He is choosing to act like he is 2. Matt Forte is in the same spot, getting screwed royally (i dislike him personally but love him as a player in most spots), yet he is ballin.

Rolando McClain got arrested. I think it was for assault. I also believe he had a gun.

Rolando McClain got arrested. I think it was for assault. I also believe he had a gun.
Dude, he got in a fight and held the gun to a guys head. The guy begged him for his life. He was smiling as he got arrested.

Dude, he got in a fight and held the gun to a guys head. The guy begged him for his life. He was smiling as he got arrested.

Did not realize that. WOW. You think a dude like him, wouldn't need a gun to fight..

Wow. Something wrong upstairs for him.

Yes, but he needs to catch balls from Cam Newton and play opposite Steve Smith.
Can he still catch?? We know he can pout!

Philly kind of screwed up but DeSean needs to realize he is a professional. Act professionally.
Philly and screwing up........those words seem to be hand in hand.

Jeebus! What a crazy person. The Raiders simply cannot draft well. Actually, McLain was good his rookie year. I wonder what made him snap like that.

I just saw the pic of him being arrested. His smile was so creepy. A very troll smile. Wtc is up with him.

Did not realize that. WOW. You think a dude like him, wouldn't need a gun to fight..

Wow. Something wrong upstairs for him.
Yeah, I read a few articles on it. Pretty f'd up situation. Something isnt right upstairs with Ro. Here's a picture of him when he was arrested...
Afq3IowCQAEoYAA.jpg

Anyone see DeSean's interview after the game? He really doesn't want to talk about his situation with the Eagles.

Yeah, I read a few articles on it. Pretty f'd up situation. Something isnt right upstairs with Ro. Here's a picture of him when he was arrested...
Afq3IowCQAEoYAA.jpg

WOw. I thought that was photoshopped.

Wtf! I would expect that from an AU player not a bama guy. :p

I guess Oakland really is a black hole.

Wow that dude looks nuts lol.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Wtf! I would expect that from an AU player not a bama guy. :p

I guess Oakland really is a black hole.
Yeah, like that thug Jimmy Johns that was selling crack in the Athletic Complex in Tusc......oh wait, he didnt play for AU...:D

It's scary that a dude that big can have a firearm.

It's scary that a dude that big can have a firearm.
Its scary that a dude that big THINKS HE NEEDS a firearm.

All that talent, wasted. Didn't he have some blood sugar issues though? Maybe the guy took his snickers.

If he only had a brain scarecrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back