Pretty nice setup, gk.

Thanks guys! :bashful:

400557226.jpg

400557225.jpg

400557224.jpg

400557223.jpg

400557222.jpg

400557227.jpg

Nice bag, 99srxman! How do you like the bagboy?

Nice bag 99!

THANKS guys the bagboy works great got it last x-mas used all last season the thing i like is it keeps every thing organized and the clubs go in and out with out a problem also the little shaft locks keep clubs from bangging into one another. Looking at it now wish i would have got the black one would have matched the clubs better. The EXOTICS 3 is actually the 3 hybred which is also a fav. Clubs were all new in july after being fit at golftec during my lessons wish i could do it all over again..

In the Ping Pioneer bag we have:
R11 driver 10.5* regular flex
15* and 18* Benross InnovatorX Fairbrid's
TM Rescue Mid 2
R11 irons 4 - SW with KBS regular tour shafts
Mitsushiba 60* wedge
Benross Bayhill centre shaft putter
Picture100.jpg

Picture103.jpg

Picture098.jpg

Great looking bag there Shiloh. Very nice setup!

More really nice bags put up in here, great job guys!

That was epic. Went through every page. Some very nice bags, wow!

I'll have to get some pics of my gear this weekend to share...

In my Sunmountain Bag i hav
- Cleveland CG Black 5 Wood
- Mizuno JPX 800 4 Hybrid
- Wilson Di11 5-SW
- Wilson TW9 50° Wedge
- Odyssey D.A.R.T. Putter

Since i just started with golf i don't have a driver yet.

Nice bag dogman...me loves sun mountain!

Finally got round to cleaning my clubs so I could post some pictures

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

Nice bag dogman...me loves sun mountain!
Thanks man..I'm really happy with them also. Best gift yet. :)

And man, some other great looking setups posted....love this thread.

Dayum, that Wilson Staff Tour bag is sessy. So hot. Been in between that and the Cleveland Staff bag for my first bag purchase...

Thought I would add a few pics.

Spoiler
IMG_0265.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_0266.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_0267.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_0268.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_0269.jpg

Nice clubs Frank! You PING homer, you :D. I have the same 4 Hybrid and I love it, though I'll be dropping it when RBZ gets here.

Nice bag, FrankA! Lots of Ghost Spiders in people's bags. I still enjoy mine.

Great stuff there FrankA. Love the look of those wedges. You'll have to post another pic up when you get some Rocketballz in your bag.

Dayum, that Wilson Staff Tour bag is sessy. So hot. Been in between that and the Cleveland Staff bag for my first bag purchase...

My Staff bag came with my Di11's in a promotion wilson were running here in Australia last year. It is a fantastic bag, been in the rain and didn't let in a drop, fits on my clicgear nicely. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a staff bag... but that Cleveland staff bag. Man that Cleveland bag looks nice. Given the option between the two I couldn't be sure I'd choose the Wilson bag.

Beautiful staff bag, roswell!

My Staff bag came with my Di11's in a promotion wilson were running here in Australia last year. It is a fantastic bag, been in the rain and didn't let in a drop, fits on my clicgear nicely. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a staff bag... but that Cleveland staff bag. Man that Cleveland bag looks nice. Given the option between the two I couldn't be sure I'd choose the Wilson bag.

I do wish that they had a promo here in the states...would have taken that staff bag no doubt! But I would be leaning towards W/S because it would match my irons...however the Cleveland bag would match my upcoming Driver and (most likely) 3wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back