The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really appreciate it man, 70 bucks is a lot for me to spend on a watch, it needs to have some serious longevity.
I have a couple that I wear, will get some pics up for you.

The wife just took one to a jewelry store to have it cleaned really good, will have it back tomorrow and take some pics. It's about 5ish years old but looks brand new after a good clean.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They are going to make people start signing for it, like they do for Sudafed and Vick's Inhalers. It amazes me that anyone would do this. When I was a kid, we could find someone to buy beer for us, when we weren't able to do it ourselves. Never thought of doing anything like this.

Dude, it really is quite crazy. This and then around here the "one pot" meth labs are quite popular amongst upper teens. It really is saddening and disillusioning.

Pot seems to be the drug of choice in my area. It is easily available (I have never smoked it, and I can have a blunt in my hand in less than an hour). Not sure how I feel about it, I personally believe in pot legalization, but the fact is, it is currently illegal, and that means teens are gonna smoke it.

I really appreciate it man, 70 bucks is a lot for me to spend on a watch, it needs to have some serious longevity.

They hold up quite well, at least the ones I have did.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pot seems to be the drug of choice in my area. It is easily available (I have never smoked it, and I can have a blunt in my hand in less than an hour). Not sure how I feel about it, I personally believe in pot legalization, but the fact is, it is currently illegal, and that means teens are gonna smoke it.

The whole pop bottle meth thing has begun running rampant around OK. There was a bust a while back and the house had something like 100 2-liter bottle "labs" going, right across the road form a day-care. Its just so disgusting what it does to people too. It should be mandatory for kids to have to watch "Crystal Darkness" or something similar.

On a much lighter note, I'm pretty excited about the Hatfield & McCoy's 3 night special on History.

I have seen these, found them on road sides during cleanups. Meth is a massive, massive issue in AL.
The whole pop bottle meth thing has begun running rampant around OK. There was a bust a while back and the house had something like 100 2-liter bottle "labs" going, right across the road form a day-care. Its just so disgusting what it does to people too. It should be mandatory for kids to have to watch "Crystal Darkness" or something similar.

I have seen these, found them on road sides during cleanups. Meth is a massive, massive issue in AL.

Here too. Just go to Wal-Mart in alot of towns and watch people and you will see the signs. Sad.

Not to mention just watch the pharmacy lines around here. I really just don't get it, why would one want to do that to themselves and those around them?

I'll PM you, I don't feel like posting this in the open forum.
Here too. Just go to Wal-Mart in alot of towns and watch people and you will see the signs. Sad.

Not to mention just watch the pharmacy lines around here. I really just don't get it, why would one want to do that to themselves and those around them?

This looks awesome IMO, but I am a history freak/teacher. Didn't realize Costner was in it.

When does the Hatfields and McCoys air?

Kevin

What is this Hatfields thing ya'll speak of.

I put up the trailer a page back Jake. Kevin Costner and Bill Paxon are in it, looks really really good.

Memorial Day weekend I think.

I'm assigning you the job of reminding me to DVR it. Thanks in advance. Costner can be irritating, but I enjoy vengeful hillbillies.

Kevin

To finish the meth banter soundly so I don't have to worry about it being revived: Meth sucks, people who use it are idiots, and it causes nothing but pain in the long run. There, lets not talk about it any more.

I'm assigning you the job of reminding me to DVR it. Thanks in advance. Costner can be irritating, but I enjoy vengeful hillbillies.

Kevin

Will do good sir!!!

To finish the meth banter soundly so I don't have to worry about it being revived: Meth sucks, people who use it are idiots, and it causes nothing but pain in the long run. There, lets not talk about it any more.

Well put sir.

Kevin

I would like a reminder as well. Thanks.

Totally off topic from the current banter.

You know how soon to be parents are all hopefully that their kid will or won't be things? I'm really trying not to do that. And yet I keep hoping they aren't, ummm, lacking intelligence. May sound jerky but there it is. After that, I couldn't care less if they want to be a Raptor rancher or anything else.

JR: Keep your distance mate : p (presuming the ~170IQ thing is hot to you)

Hahahaha!
Totally off topic from the current banter.

You know how soon to be parents are all hopefully that their kid will or won't be things? I'm really trying not to do that. And yet I keep hoping they aren't, ummm, lacking intelligence. May sound jerky but there it is. After that, I couldn't care less if they want to be a Raptor rancher or anything else.

JR: Keep your distance mate : p (presuming the ~170IQ thing is hot to you)

JR, here ya go. This is my Seiko Coutura. I wear it almost daily, a little over 2 years old.
aefc81d5-3854-eb9a.jpg

I like it! Thanks a ton WE, looks freakin fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back