The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking more like a septic tank. Or maybe a drain field.

And I thought you worked on houses or something. You should know the difference.

And I thought you worked on houses or something. You know know the difference.

Are you asking if I know the difference between a drain field and a septic tank?

Some would say the armpit would be more apt.

I would think Ohio is the belly button. Pointless and collects a bunch of junk that serves no purpose.

And that makes Iowa?

Heaven.

Iowa is nice. Poor Ohio. Even Michigan makes fun of Ohio.

If I can avoid it, I'm never ever shipping with Canada post or USPS ever again, oh ya, and Canadian Customs can funking cram it too.

My Razr fit has been sitting at customs for 9 days now after Callaway tried to rush ship it to me after so long of a delay during the build due to a lack or parts. At this point, I'm half tempted to refuse the thing when it finally makes it through since there's no way I'm going to have happy thoughts hitting it now.

Since the customs place is at the air port, I'm sort of curious if all the fighting between Air Canada and the employee's lately is causing the issue. I can't see any other reason for pass through to take so long.

It's really weird to, because USPS for me is usually 10 times quicker then anyone else. It goes from where ever in the US to San Francisco, to somewhere in Oregon to me and does it in a day or so after it hit's San Fran.

Ordered something the other day for Nerfny. Was following the FedEx tracking, it got to the local facility with no issues on Weds morning and was scheduled for Weds PM delivery. Well no delivery Weds. So wait for yesterday to come, low and behold....no delivery. Call today and they have no clue where the heck it is. :banghead:At least the lady I talked to today was good on the phone. Asked what the box looked like, and stuff like that. Hopefully she finds it and I can just go pick up this afternoon.

Ordered something the other day for Nerfny. Was following the FedEx tracking, it got to the local facility with no issues on Weds morning and was scheduled for Weds PM delivery. Well no delivery Weds. So wait for yesterday to come, low and behold....no delivery. Call today and they have no clue where the heck it is. :banghead:At least the lady I talked to today was good on the phone. Asked what the box looked like, and stuff like that. Hopefully she finds it and I can just go pick up this afternoon.

My favorite is when it says delivered and you go home and there is no package. 2 days later it shows up. WTC? Good luck man.

My Razr fit has been sitting at customs for 9 days now after Callaway tried to rush ship it to me after so long of a delay during the build due to a lack or parts. At this point, I'm half tempted to refuse the thing when it finally makes it through since there's no way I'm going to have happy thoughts hitting it now.

Since the customs place is at the air port, I'm sort of curious if all the fighting between Air Canada and the employee's lately is causing the issue. I can't see any other reason for pass through to take so long.

It's really weird to, because USPS for me is usually 10 times quicker then anyone else. It goes from where ever in the US to San Francisco, to somewhere in Oregon to me and does it in a day or so after it hit's San Fran.

Man that sucks and your right. Normally USPS gets things through customs pretty well but right now it's crazy. You can just tell when your on the phone that the person is just guessing at reasons.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

You'd think that shipments, especially from larger well known OEM's would be through customs rather quickly... A Razr Fit from Callaway is not exactly a suspicious package

Where is the internationals for DECA at this year? My senior year it was held in Orlando. My partner and I won the TN state competition in Sports Marketing and got to make the trip down. We told our sponsor (who was extremely cool) that once we made it to Florida we just wanted a week's vacation so we got to skip a lot of the trivial stuff and hang out with the hot girls at the pool hahaha.

It is in Salt Lake City.

Tapatalkin

I have to travel to Bethlehem, PA next week for business. Wherever that is.

about 45 mins from me bro....dinner? golf?

I have to travel to Bethlehem, PA next week for business. Wherever that is.

about 45 mins from me bro....dinner? golf?

I wondered about that, but it's probably not going to happen due to the way they set my schedule. I'm not really sure what the hell I'm going to be doing, but I'm going to be doing it all damn day and then dinner with the company I'm visiting at night.

bummer....if something changes though let me know!

I wondered about that, but it's probably not going to happen due to the way they set my schedule. I'm not really sure what the hell I'm going to be doing, but I'm going to be doing it all damn day and then dinner with the company I'm visiting at night.

Blown off. Ouch..hahaha I feel your pain Hawk. I used to travel for work and I would be busy from morning to night and have to catch a red eye home. Was not fun at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back