PURE Grips THP Style

I hate to double-tap a post, but these grips are great. Really great. If you like a Tour Velvet/Crossline style grip I think you'll absolutely love these. They are tackier than those other two, in my opinion. Better yet, I was able to install them on my wedges in about 5 minutes.

After having them on my wedges for multiple rounds now, I'm pretty sure that when I replace my other pure grips it will be with these. They do feel tackier than the Tour Velvet to me and softer on the hands, at least to me. I'm not a big tour velvet fan, but I love these. Plus I love the Pure installation system.

After having them on my wedges for multiple rounds now, I'm pretty sure that when I replace my other pure grips it will be with these. They do feel tackier than the Tour Velvet to me and softer on the hands, at least to me. I'm not a big tour velvet fan, but I love these. Plus I love the Pure installation system.

This is exactly what I am finding as well.

I hate to double-tap a post, but these grips are great. Really great. If you like a Tour Velvet/Crossline style grip I think you'll absolutely love these. They are tackier than those other two, in my opinion. Better yet, I was able to install them on my wedges in about 5 minutes.

Did you use an air compressor Hawk?

Did you use an air compressor Hawk?

Yep. I didn't even put them in a vise. I just had Erica hold them and they popped on really quick. It takes a little practice at first, but it's simple when you get it figured out.

Yep. I didn't even put them in a vise. I just had Erica hold them and they popped on really quick. It takes a little practice at first, but it's simple when you get it figured out.

I remember the first time I went to install pure grips last winter, I had a bunch of questions for JB as to what was the easiest way to install them. After you do a couple of them, it's very easy.

How much does an air compressor like that cost? I have one to blow up sports balls and such but it's weak and it doesn't fit the PURE gun.

How much does an air compressor like that cost? I have one to blow up sports balls and such but it's weak and it doesn't fit the PURE gun.

I got a 100 psi pancake compressor from Sears for 65.00.

I have been putting these on every club recently because I just love the feel.

I let Erica's cousin borrow my wedge when we played on Friday and the grip was the first thing he mentioned when he handed it back. He was really curious about them and couldn't stop talking about how much he liked them. I told him to check out the store and I was asked to bring the PURE gun up to IN the next time I go and we're going to re-grip his clubs.

The re-grip of my 24° Fybrid really brought it back to life. It was a treat to have in the bag again.

Back