Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of those keeping it real things!

If you really wanted KIR you wouldn't haven't mentioned OEM(who unlike Kevin Na did whiff on a shot)

Hi Pot. My name's Kettle!

Hahahaha. Nice to meet you Kettle.

I'm avg 8 FIR's per round, and I would like to be around 10-11. Every round I hit 10+ FIR's I hit more GIR's. Just more chances for me to score.

I know you are strong with your irons, I guess I just always assumed you were hitting at least 10. That's why your statement surprised me a little.

If you really wanted KIR you wouldn't haven't mentioned OEM(who unlike Kevin Na did whiff on a shot)

OUCH!!! Just brutal Ddec.

I don't see the relevance here.

I know you are strong with your irons, I guess I just always assumed you were hitting at least 10. That's why your statement surprised me a little.

It's my big, glaring weakness dude. I need to be automatic off the tee. That will be my goal this year.

Ddec rode coat tails better than I did that weekend, damn I need to learn a few things from him.

It's my big, glaring weakness dude. I need to be automatic off the tee. That will be my goal this year.

Because we have never payed together I do not know the answer to this, but, are you long enough, and straight enough with 3w and hybrid to play to distances on some par 4's, and really all par 5's?

Ddec rode coat tails better than I did that weekend, damn I need to learn a few things from him.

poor Jake, so confused and misinformed. He probably still believes its genuine when his girls tell him he is cool.

He sure did. It was impressive and only something a true politician could pull off. It was like going to the Outing for him.

Really? When we played I don't remember you missing a fairway. At least not by much. I tend to count playable drives (as in I have a shot to hit the GIR) more than simply Fws.

It is something we all struggle with.

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

He sure did. It was impressive and only something a true politician could pull off. It was like going to the Outing for him.
I know, he hid so well that when it was over we're like hugging it out and congratulating each other and suddenly there was Ddec and I was like, dang...who's team is he on? He was on MY team and he went 3-0. That is bona fide expert coat tail riding stuff there....well played Ddec, well played.

Really? When we played I don't remember you missing a fairway. At least not by much. I tend to count playable drives (as in I have a shot to hit the GIR) more than simply Fws.

It is something we all struggle with.

That's a good point, but yeah dude, there were a couple of holes with you where I was in jail off the tee (#4 I was left in the crap and had to punch out, and then on that par 5 where I hit the awesome hybrid shot). That wasn't a great drive either. It's something I feel that if I can improve it will make me better.

Hey Jake! What are you working on dude? I'd say nothing. You're freaking amazing!

I am with you here TC! I have improved by leaps and bounds in this department, but I am still not where I need to be yet.

poor Jake, so confused and misinformed. He probably still believes its genuine when his girls tell him he is cool.
Remember that HS story I told? If I can live through that I'm pretty sure I can kick your ass. You want some of this? :D

Remember that HS story I told? If I can live through that I'm pretty sure I can kick your ass. You want some of this? :D

Best.Story.Ever!

I know, he hid so well that when it was over we're like hugging it out and congratulating each other and suddenly there was Ddec and I was like, dang...who's team is he on? He was on MY team and he went 3-0. That is bona fide expert coat tail riding stuff there....well played Ddec, well played.

I love hugs, what can I say?

Thanks to that HS story I know your weakness. I know exactly who you are afraid of my friend, so bring it haha
By the way that was one of the funniest stories I've ever heard

Hey Jake! What are you working on dude? I'd say nothing. You're freaking amazing!
Right now I'm focused on getting more distance and accuracy with my driver. Still trying to get that swing change with the weight shift fully ingrained in my swing. It's coming along nicely but still not 100% there yet. That and I need to improve my all around ball striking with my irons, came up way too short far too often this season.

You just need to stick with the 3w. You were solid with it the other day. You had 9 GIRs starting with the 3w.

That's a good point, but yeah dude, there were a couple of holes with you where I was in jail off the tee (#4 I was left in the crap and had to punch out, and then on that par 5 where I hit the awesome hybrid shot). That wasn't a great drive either. It's something I feel that if I can improve it will make me better.

I remember that now. Lol. Weren't those with your 3w?;).

You'll get there.

You just need to stick with the 3w. You were solid with it the other day. You had 9 GIRs starting with the 3w.

I know dude. Sometimes I wonder why I even hit driver.

I remember that now. Lol. Weren't those with your 3w?;).

You'll get there.

lol, no dude! Those were all drivers. I hit driver a lot that weekend. I strayed from my plan. I hit the 3wood a fair bit when playing with biggsy though.

Oh, and what about the drive on the par 5 where you hit driver/Gap wedge? Where I pulled it so far right it hit the power line pole, hahaha. Stupid drivers!

lol, no dude! Those were all drivers. I hit driver a lot that weekend. I strayed from my plan. I hit the 3wood a fair bit when playing with biggsy though.

Oh, and what about the drive on the par 5 where you hit driver/Gap wedge? Where I pulled it so far right it hit the power line pole, hahaha. Stupid drivers!

compared to Belbs, everyone his 3w off the tee. Except for me, I take a 4 hybrid haha

Best.Story.Ever!

I love hugs, what can I say?

Thanks to that HS story I know your weakness. I know exactly who you are afraid of my friend, so bring it haha
By the way that was one of the funniest stories I've ever heard

I love it that I get random texts and twitter messages from Ddec and Yoccos about that story. If only I could share it with the forum....maybe I'll re-tell it at MC 2.0.

I've never laughed so hard at a story in my life and then I still laugh about it till this day. I just keep replaying that convo over in my head.

I've never laughed so hard at a story in my life and then I still laugh about it till this day. I just keep replaying that convo over in my head.

it's times like those that help make morgan cup weekend the best weekend ever!

it's times like those that help make morgan cup weekend the best weekend ever!

I can't wait for this one too. There were so many good times it's crazy to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back