Morgan Cup Entry Videos - What Do I Need To Know?

got my ideas all worked out, now I just need to sign up for some acting classes and rehearse my lines about 3,000 times.

I have been sitting here jotting notes down for the last half hour on all the points I want to touch on within each video in the 30 second limit and it will NOT be easy. Plan to shoot and edit the videos next week so that they are done and then if I feel the need to shoot again at a later date then I can.

THP Staff, CL, DDec: be grateful that you are already in as this is nerve wrecking.

There are some very creative folks on this forum and I honestly can't even imagine what some THP'ers will come up with.

Remember, a picture is worth a thousand words and there are 24 frames a second. IMO, the best videos will allow your personality to shine through.

30 seconds isn't a lot of a time! Less than what I was planning for, but it should be a lot of fun, hard but fun!

Simply awesome. Can't wait to shoot some film!

This is too cool! And it works out perfect because the idea that I had already come up with is for Bridgestone golf balls!!! :banana:

Time to get to work!

Another great announcement for the MC 2.0. This really has me thinking now, and I'm nervous as heck. I need to come up with something special.

Already have my video ideas, can't wait

tapatalk addict....

Wardrobe! Makeup! Where's the boom operator!

This should be fun and I like the time limit.

Could get interesting around here.

This should be fun! Excited to see what people come up with

Can't wait to see some of the creativity come out of the chosen THP'ers. Good luck everyone!

Seth, you are killing me with 2 scripts done already. I think I may be in some deep you know what. There are some really creative people here, and I do not know that I can keep up with them, but I will definitely try.

I want to add that not everything is about creativity. While creativity will play a role, I also think good, honest messages play a role as well.

Remember, a picture is worth a thousand words and there are 24 frames a second. IMO, the best videos will allow your personality to shine through.

are you sure you want that to happen to OG? LOL

Seth, you are killing me with 2 scripts done already. I think I may be in some deep you know what. There are some really creative people here, and I do not know that I can keep up with them, but I will definitely try.

Here is a pic. I waved it around to try to make it unreadable.

a6890f6f-70a2-c27e.jpg

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

a6890f6f-70a2-c27e.jpg

I read over it. I think you need to work on it some. Needs to be more from the heart.

Tapatalkin

I want to add that not everything is about creativity. While creativity will play a role, I also think good, honest messages play a role as well.

I understand that, but I don't want to just be sitting at my desk crying in the dark....oh wait...

are you sure you want that to happen to OG? LOL

haha everyone knows that I am shy, withdrawn, and kind of laid back. With that said I can represent some company with awesomeness so let the games begin!

a6890f6f-70a2-c27e.jpg

Not helping!

a6890f6f-70a2-c27e.jpg

I think there's too many positives in that write up.

Back