Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
TaylorMade-adidas Golf and Ashworth Support
THE PLAYERS “Pink Out” and 26.2 with Donna Foundation

Exclusive pink accessories, apparel and footwear worn by PGA Tour athletes including
Justin Rose, Sergio Garcia and Jason Day

WHAT: In support of THE PLAYERS Championship’s “Pink Out” on Sunday, May 13, TaylorMade-adidas Golf Tour Staff professionals will be outfitted in custom pink apparel and footwear -- along with pink TaylorMade accessories -- in celebration of Mother’s Day and to draw awareness to breast cancer research via the 26.2 with Donna Foundation.

THE PLAYERS 2008 Champion Sergio Garcia and PGA Tour star Jason Day will wear pink adidas Golf TOUR360 ATV footwear and a Fashion Performance pink pique polo, whileJustin Rose will pair his pink Fashion Performance polo with a unique pair of pink adicross footwear. Martin Kaymer, Jim Furyk and Retief Goosen will sport custom adiPure footwear and a Fashion Performance pink pique polo, while Sean O’Hair’s Ashworth Cardiff shoe will be highlighted in pink accents while wearing an Ashworth pink polo.

Additionally, all TaylorMade athletes will carry a pink TaylorMade headcover, pink TaylorMade towel and wear custom pink TaylorMade headwear.

WHEN: Sunday, May 13, 2012

WHERE: THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass
110 Championship Way
Ponte Verda Beach, FL 32082

WHO: TaylorMade-adidas Golf and Ashworth athletes with custom pink accessories, apparel and footwear including: 2008 champion Sergio Garcia, Jason Day, Justin Rose, Martin Kaymer, and Sean O’Hair.

i-kX7VvzS-L.jpg

i-fLdhfdf-L.png

i-T9t2jzg-L.jpg

I very much enjoy seeing things like this. Sure it will draw attention and probably move product, but the truth is, no company has to do it and any and all initiatives count.

That's pretty darn cool. Some nice looking gear for a great cause.

Very awesome. Wonder if a few of these items will make it to the public?

I like this and hope the players all do as well. I'd like to see pink Penta's sold as well.

I like this but having it on mothers day...hmmmm

What if none of the staffers make the cut? :beat-up:

Good move for them. With exposure they can throw at something this will be a great boost to 26.2

--
Tapatalk2

Yeah, it would be cool if they released some of these to the public.

Very nice! Never hurts to Rep Pink

I do think that this is the King of Marketing at is best but I agree anything that creates more awareness for breast cancer is a good thing.

The NFL did something like this last season... Was great to see all the guys rockin' the Pink! Very cool the boys will be doing this on Sunday... A very nice Mothers Day and cancer awareness program.

good on Taylormande for doing this!

Great job TMag for doing this...yes it's a marketing ploy a bit, but all publicity for the cause is good publicity.

Spoiler
(and I kind of want a pair of those pink kicks)

good on Taylormande for doing this!

I like it bro. Give them a little Spanish twang for embracing the pink, LOL

I reckon I could dig the crap out of the white/pink adicross shoes.

Nice going Taylormade!

Man this is awesome :clapp:. Any company supporting Mothers day & Cancer research etc., is on my hero list!

Always good to see stuff like this. Of course Taylormade will take crap and people saying it's all marketing, those people are completely missing the point and need to stop trying to be smart donkey.

Those white/pink ATV's are pretty sick.

Cool. I want a pink visor. I wanted the pink one Bubba wore at the Masters. This one looks good too.

I really like TM throwing their support behind Breast cancer awareness and paying respect to Mommies everywhere.
I like the all Pink ATVs

Man those pink shoes would suit my Vegas pink sligo pants. I hope they release these to the public.

It's an awesome thing that these companies do. I run a big event for the leukaemia foundation each year over here and it takes so much work to get the message out there. When a big company jumps on board it makes the work of the charity so much easier so great stuff for TMAG to jump in in such a big way. Makes me like the company even more.

I said a tap tap tappity tap

Well done TMag, well done. :thumb:

Breast-cancer-ribbon-234x3501_resized___frame_nocrop.jpg

I really love when manufacturers do stuff like this.

wish I could have bought one of the pink G20's!

Back