The Frys.com Open (Spoilers)

zzzz.. i think kevin na and tiger should be in the same group. would love to see how tigers patience holds up

TW is not exactly known as the fastest golfer either.

true, but say he was on a hot streak, and NA kept being his normal self. i think woods would get a little antsy. then again he might not even care.

They showed a video of some of the younger players on tour who only took about 25 seconds to hit their shot from the time they grabbed the club out of the bag to impact. I would love to see a psychological study between professionals who are faster compared to those who are slow.

Na is quite the streaky player. 6 birdies and 5 bogeys today through 17. Birdied 5 in a stretch of 6 and dropped a bogey in the middle of the birdie run. No longer in the lead but only 1 back. Sure hope I don't have to watch that whiff shot all day Sunday.

There isn't a lot of low scores right now. Anyone seen if there is bad weather or is the course just playing that tough right now? They better pick it up, TW is going to shoot -10 today.

There isn't a lot of low scores right now. Anyone seen if there is bad weather or is the course just playing that tough right now? They better pick it up, TW is going to shoot -10 today.

he hit the fairway on number 1!!!! HES BACK

he hit the fairway on number 1!!!! HES BACK

That honorary starter was hot! No wonder he picked this tournament.... ZING! :confused2:

Is he playing the new Course at Grand Cypress?

that's not a guaranteed FIR. Just as Ole Gray

PS Tiger just hit 3 bunkers shots on number 2

Paul Casey at -1 !!! I think this ends up being the story of the tournament. Forget Tiger Woods, there is Nike's leading man!

They showed a video of some of the younger players on tour who only took about 25 seconds to hit their shot from the time they grabbed the club out of the bag to impact. I would love to see a psychological study between professionals who are faster compared to those who are slow.

Not exactly pro v pro, but Golf.com did a recent article on Pro v Joe Times with some Pro v Pro comparisons however.

Pretty ugly lipout there on 3.

Casey is going to show Tiger what playing VR Pro Blades is supposed to be. Tiger needs different gear that fits him better. I'm sure of it.

Sad to see Tiger failing so hard yet again. I wish it was on tv now. Doesn't turn on here until 5.

Back