Putter Problems Solved..

Oregon Jack

Let's real 'er back in.
Reaction score
Handicap
8ish?
I am now the proud owner of a super sweet, mist black, sexy scotty. :D sorry if this is innapropriate but i'm just so happy about it. :)
scotty001.jpg
[/IMG]
scotty002.jpg
[/IMG]
scotty003.jpg
[/IMG]

Sweet looking flat stick congrats.

Congrats on the new roller

Congrats! I love the looks of these online but when I see them in person they seem a little dull. I love the shape of that notchback though. Plus the dull means no glare. I might own one of these some day. The grip is fantastic

Pretty putter. I've always liked the look of some Scottys and this is one of them.

Wow that's looks sexy, congratulations on the new scotty, you should get a fancy head cover for it like the thp on or my favorite halloween one haha

1_2011HChlwnWitchPpl078.jpg

Wow that's looks sexy, congratulations on the new scotty, you should get a fancy head cover for it like the thp on or my favorite halloween one haha

1_2011HChlwnWitchPpl078.jpg

cmon man headcovers are like $100 a peice.. or you could buy it for me as a late birthday present? ;)

cmon man headcovers are like $100 a peice.. or you could buy it for me as a late birthday present? ;)

I guess the thp one is more affordable haha

hahahaha nice cover.. thanks for the grats tho :)

congrats on the new putter. i keep toying around with getting a new studio and sending it in for a custom job then i see a betti or TP mills i want and just buy that instead. but i still like rolling my california Del Mar its a decent putter.

congrats on the new putter. i keep toying around with getting a new studio and sending it in for a custom job then i see a betti or TP mills i want and just buy that instead. but i still like rolling my california Del Mar its a decent putter.

thanks Buck. speaking of putters, good job on your & your dads putter rack, it looks great.

I am a fan of Scotty......and that is a sweet looking ride you have there! Enjoy!

If your golf bag is robbed you know who to blame.

i just noticed that my muscle bulge makes me look like i have fat legs..
and i also realized that they gave me the wrong headcover -_- this one is for the california series, the one i should get has red stripes on the top. looks like another trip to golf galaxy.

Last edited:
Really nice pick up OJ. Really liking the Notchback shape, plus the black is just off the hook gorgeous.

Back