Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Nice swing Tadashi! Saw a lot of footprints on that green before you hit your putt....you sure that was the live ball? Ha! :act-up:

Nice videos Freddie! Been practicing some club twirling I see. :D

I saw that in the video as well, I was playing behind the grounds crew. Always live never memorex :D
Nice swing Tadashi! Saw a lot of footprints on that green before you hit your putt....you sure that was the live ball? Ha! :act-up:

Great vids guys...thanks!

It's fun making those vids, thx P4b and lil drummer

Nice hole Tad! Good to see you in on this too!

TBT that was a great Video bro...2nd man out playing next to the CO river...It looked great that day

P4B and thainer you guys are helping to make my Friday night, nice vids guys. The lip out sucked P4B!! Thaindog we have all been there...

Dama and Cookie bring it with the vids. Like the Seemore Cookie...

One...you're wearing some of my favorite golf shoes...Seems that lip out are the theme
sorry for the length...but, I am a drive ot my ball kind of guy

[video=youtube;I-JJib4nVrU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-JJib4nVrU[/video]

Dama and Cookie bring it with the vids. Like the Seemore Cookie...

Thanks man - many more vids to be posted over the next week!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

W.E and Husker taking part in the HOD program. Great vids guys!!

W.E and Husker taking part in the HOD program. Great vids guys!!

Thanks man, it was fun. I hope to do it more often, only thing is it slows me down while playing.

Great videos Husker and Freddie! I've watched the 2nd shot of yours Freddie 5 or 6 times now. Great looking swing with the 7 iron.

W.E, Somehow I missed your video earlier. Well done! A healthy divot and wedging one close make for a nice vid.

That means a lot coming from a guy with a swing I am jealous of, your action is sick...
Great videos Husker and Freddie! I've watched the 2nd shot of yours Freddie 5 or 6 times now. Great looking swing with the 7 iron.

That means a lot coming from a guy with a swing I am jealous of, your action is sick...

haha, thanks. We definitely need to get a round or two in together at the outing.

haha, thanks. We definitely need to get a round or two in together at the outing.

2 things: Tadashi and DD, I want both of your swings over my swing, and I want to get a round in with both of you guys at the outing.

Thanks guys. It's fun to make these videos. I just wish I could make some pars. I got lucky on the 6th after the poor drive, but didn't take advantage....

Nice video Tad...great looking swing...wish mine looked that good! I keep trying to do more videos but the course has been really busy!

Hanks and i got out today and made a quick hole of the day video- Hanks needs some camera practice so my putt got cut off but we both made par so thats all that mattered. Here it is.

Nice video Buckjob! That was a great THP yelp from Hanks.

Very nice shots into that hole; impressive!!

Thanks for sharing guys.

great video Cookie! Broken window---- Priceless

Back