Titleist 913 Fairways and Hybrids

JF

Reaction score
They hit tour this week at the Barclays. Think we see any success with them like we have with the drivers thus far? I'm intrigued by them, and interested to see how they compare to the 910s.

Makes me wish they supported THP demo day enough to send some to the outing.

Makes me wish they supported THP demo day enough to send some to the outing.

It really sucks, how they operate. Isn't it that they won't send any clubs without a rep being present, which is completely against THP standards?

It really sucks, how they operate. Isn't it that they won't send any clubs without a rep being present, which is completely against THP standards?

I don't know all the details. But I know they don't completely agree with how THP runs the demo day. I'm hoping companies watch the live feed from next years and witness how good it is. I'd love to be able to compare their stuff against others in that setting.

I'm also curious to see how this line differs from the 910 series, FWIW.

I'm also curious to see how this line differs from the 910 series, FWIW.

hopefully not too much. the 913 driver looks bad to the bone, but if i fall out of love with my hybo's due to the 913's, there's gonna be a problem.

I am anticipating these woods. The 910 fw was pretty fun. Did not like the hybo enough to buy one. I like the looks and scheme to the headcover. Interested to see how or if the changed the sure fit.

Really looking forward to getting my hands on these. Not the hybrids because I'm set but the fairways are a must hit

meh. Titleist clubs never do anything for me. I wouldn't kick them out of bed, but I don't yearn for them. I'm interested, but only because they are new.

I am anticipating these woods. The 910 fw was pretty fun. Did not like the hybo enough to buy one. I like the looks and scheme to the headcover. Interested to see how or if the changed the sure fit.

Been watching a few videos, the Tour rep says there is no change to sure fit with the driver, guess it would be the same with everything.

Been watching a few videos, the Tour rep says there is no change to sure fit with the driver, guess it would be the same with everything.

Believe fairways and hybrids now have smaller sure fit adaptors. Though don't quote me.

The fairways have caught my eye. Going to be looking for a 15/16 degree fw next spring. Thought the G20 was a for sure pick, but we'll see.

Sent from my HTC One X

Liked the 910 woods and from the looks of it, there's hardly any change. I probably won't be upgrading to this line.

If the 913 hybrid is the same shape as the 910 I probably won't be purchasing either. Anyone else think the hybrid is just horribly shaped and huge?

I'd be curious to hit them as I am a fan of the 910 hybrid. Could see myself picking up a second 910H on the cheap instead of the 913, just haven't found anything wrong with it.

meh. Titleist clubs never do anything for me. I wouldn't kick them out of bed, but I don't yearn for them. I'm interested, but only because they are new.

Says the guy playing the newest Vokey wedges.

Liked the 910 woods and from the looks of it, there's hardly any change. I probably won't be upgrading to this line.

If the 913 hybrid is the same shape as the 910 I probably won't be purchasing either. Anyone else think the hybrid is just horribly shaped and huge?

I couldn't stand the look of the 910H. I really do hope they do something new with the 913s.

I'd be curious to hit them as I am a fan of the 910 hybrid. Could see myself picking up a second 910H on the cheap instead of the 913, just haven't found anything wrong with it.

You might get them a little bit cheaper, but Titleist generally doesn't do much price lowering when the new models release.

One thing that I've noticed is that a lot of professionals on tour don't change out their 3-woods very often. You see quite a few playing 3-woods from 4-5 years ago if not longer. So I will definitely be interested to see if the 913 is able to take a spot from the "old trusties" as I like to call them.

In general I don't have much interest in hybrids as I've never found one that I can hit with any sort of consistency.

You might get them a little bit cheaper, but Titleist generally doesn't do much price lowering when the new models release.

They did lower the 710 line of irons a significant amount. That's not to say it will happen with the woods, just stating.

Sent from my HTC One X

You're doing it wrong... :alien:

I have never been a huge fan of Titleist clubs until the 910 woods. Absolutely love the 15* and 18*, and if the driver wasn't $400 I would consider dropping the Classic for it.

I'm interested to see the differences between the 910s and the 913s, but I will probably not look at buying the 913s. I'll probably sit this model year out.

I saw these in a shop yesterday, but no chance to have a hit.

I really like the look of the 913 line up, but all the focus seems to be on the driver. Does anyone have any thoughts about these clubs?

I am drawn to them as much by their appearance as by the shafts not being so long that control is lost in the search for distance.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad

the 910 is a beautiful FW.....the 913 difference mostly was the hoseland adapter from a guy i know i spoke with about this at titleist and I almost bought one the other day from the my guy....well i have a few i go to for equipment but I held off to hit one outside and see if there is any big difference! i saw a european tour player slide his 913 head cover on a 910 3 wood!

Like I said below the hybrids and the fairway woods have a different hosel and adapter setup....something about making them not look like they are bulging out when at address that is why they are not compatible like the drivers are! I have yet to hit the woods side by side but to my liking IMO the 913's look better,but that is to each individual but the biggest change is in the 913 D2 from experience and other reviews based on the 910 D2 !

One thing that I've noticed is that a lot of professionals on tour don't change out their 3-woods very often. You see quite a few playing 3-woods from 4-5 years ago if not longer. So I will definitely be interested to see if the 913 is able to take a spot from the "old trusties" as I like to call them.

In general I don't have much interest in hybrids as I've never found one that I can hit with any sort of consistency.

same here with the hybrids I never carried one nor will as i do not have good results with them and can launch a 5 or 7 wood or a 3 or 4 irons a lot better!

No the Fairway and hybrids are not the same with the adapter and not 910 compatible they are different as I have said in another post! As Golf Ghost said below your post which he is 100 percent correct on is they made the adapters smaller so they do not bulge as much at address on the woods and hybrids but the drivers are the same adapter!

Wow, multi-quote button in the lower right of the post.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364925165.232521.jpg

I just got the 913h. Can't wait to get it out and hit it. 19* stiff diamana white.

Back