THP Tour Van - Coming To You - Results

I've been trying to keep an eye out (both here and home-happens.com) but I haven't seen a location for the Houston visit in a few weeks. Did I miss it somewhere?

I've been trying to keep an eye out (both here and home-happens.com) but I haven't seen a location for the Houston visit in a few weeks. Did I miss it somewhere?

Post outing we will have full details.

Very cool! That's going to be an awesome road trip for you guys! Should have some large gatherings from some THPers at those stops!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hope you guys will be in Atlanta in September for the FedEx cup. That is always a fun tournament to attend. Let me know if you need me to do anything in preparation for your visit. Looking forward to your visit.

New member here! I've been around the site for a few weeks reading some great equipment reviews. I'm nearly sold on some Taylormade TP MC irons, still trying to figure out which shafts to put in them. Anyway, I would definitely be interested in making the drive down to Des Moines to meet some of you. I can always use more golf buddies!

Sucks that you'll be in NJ right after I leave. Badly. And there's basically no chance I make it to Atlanta unless my parents somehow pull a car out of nowhere for me to take to college for myself.

A crying shame, I may miss out on THP by a matter of 2 weeks time and/or a 2 hour drive. I want to go to Atlanta to meet JR.

Atlanta
St. Louis
Des Moines

New Jersey
North Carolina

Great! two possibilities for me, depending on the dates. Awesome stuff.

That sounds like a great trip. I bet it will be a lot of fun. I doubt I will be able to make it to any of the stops but hopefully the next trip will cross my path.

Tapped that...

Great to see some Midwest love there. I'll be there for the Des Moines stop! Can't wait.

Lucky couple of stops there. Have to admit I'm pretty diss appointed.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I might be able to lend you a ride if it is a weekend. I like road trips. You'll owe me lunch.
Sucks that you'll be in NJ right after I leave. Badly. And there's basically no chance I make it to Atlanta unless my parents somehow pull a car out of nowhere for me to take to college for myself.

A crying shame, I may miss out on THP by a matter of 2 weeks time and/or a 2 hour drive. I want to go to Atlanta to meet JR.

Do I make the 6 - hour drive to Des Moines?

I might be able to lend you a ride if it is a weekend. I like road trips. You'll owe me lunch.

I feel like that would be an absurd amount out of your way lol. I'd get you lunch anyways. We need to find a way to both get to Atlanta. I'll find a way to get down, don't worry.

Good choices. That will be quite a road trip, THP.

Just thought about it, and yeah, that is absurdly out of my way, lol. For some reason I thought you had decided on a GA school.
I feel like that would be an absurd amount out of your way lol. I'd get you lunch anyways. We need to find a way to both get to Atlanta. I'll find a way to get down, don't worry.

Just thought about it, and yeah, that is absurdly out of my way, lol. For some reason I thought you had decided on a GA school.

Nope. If it was Georgia Tech I'd be golden. Lol. I'll just find a bus station and take one down there that morning. Then take another back that night. I hope.

Only 250 miles to THP glory! I better start planting the seed with the boss.

I wonder how much the courses in the ATL area cost? Any ideas, guys?

I wonder how much the courses in the ATL area cost? Any ideas, guys?

I was talking to a few kids at Tech and they said they play one of the local tracks (9 holes) for like $20 on a weekday. I don't know where THP will be going, but I'd imagine prices are pretty normal.

Looks like I'll have to check the schedule. Home town of KC and could work with either of the St Louis or Iowa points, could make a road trip back home from Colorado even more enjoyable. Go figure, September is my birthday month, self presentation of gifting is always a good thing! Congrats on the picks, will be a good time!

Dang it I'm so jealous, I guess a road trip to see my aunt and uncle in Raleigh is in order haha, maybe next time

Back