The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn't Guinness always been a "black lager"? I won't ever drink anything but the OG Guinness. I use to go to this pub in college every Tuesday night called "All Bar Nun" in Canberra. They had $3 pints of Guinness and I threw darts in a dart league. I was the youngest dude in there by like 20 years and I loved it. Some great dudes I met in there.

Hasn't Guinness always been a "black lager"? I won't ever drink anything but the OG Guinness. I use to go to this pub in college every Tuesday night called "All Bar Nun" in Canberra. They had $3 pints of Guinness and I threw darts in a dart league. I was the youngest dude in there by like 20 years and I loved it. Some great dudes I met in there.

Guinness is a Stout.

Kevin

When I went to Ireland I drank Guinness for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I had Irish whiskey for dessert. That was some 11 days. Still broke 80 two of the four times I played.

Kevin

I stopped working my arms and now I am driving the ball 400yards backwards.

Tap-in Talking

I stopped working my arms and now I am driving the ball 400yards backwards.

Tap-in Talking

You sir...are an animal! You're edging me out by 20yds

TAD, you have to drink lots of beer and eat 4 cheeseburgers a day.

Tap-in Talking

I'm going to work my calves so I can putter longer, I'll also drink and eat cheeseburgers as you say

I'm going to work my calves so I can putter longer, I'll also drink and eat cheeseburgers as you say

No way....vegans hit the ball WAY longer.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Maybe...but I bet the lack of meat makes your putts come up short!

That's right, more meat for long distance bombs on the ole terra firma. Vegans have that swing speed

No way....vegans hit the ball WAY longer.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Only if you are a vegan AND do proper forearm workouts.

Thanks for the correction...Buckjob keeps saying it's all in the hips.

What are these mysterious workouts? Oh, I know! *Opens up In-Private Browsing*

Its called the 5-knuckle shuffle with forearm activation performance.

I could buy a Shake Weight for when I am in public.

Then people wonder if youre giving or taking, then you still walk around with a rager.

Its best just to never leave the house with a loaded weapon

Lol. Forearm workouts are the key to golf. I think it's time for me to start improving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back