The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait....been crying since the end of the super bowl.

Lets all enjoy some NFL football while it's still around.

Can't wait....been crying since the end of the super bowl.

Lets all enjoy some NFL football while it's still around.

Where is it going?

We will have some news on THP fantasy football coming up very soon guys.

Oh yeaaaaashhhh

I know u guys loved having me in the live draft last year

Super excited for this. Love both things so they should be even better together.

I will be in on this big time. Can't wait.

I really really wish I could get into fantasy football. I am honestly the definition of a FANatic.

I cannot stand it because I HATE rooting for another team/player to do well. I have played fantasy football two times and I hated it. Partly because my roster consists of COLTS players only. HA!

Von Miller suspended. On the juice.

Anybody who thinks the NFL is clean is fooling themselves

Has anybody stated such? I think the reason they get more of a lax attitude is because of the way it is handled and the way it has been handled. They were/are pro-active rather than reactive in terms of burying the hand in sand like MLB did for so long.

Has anybody stated such? I think the reason they get more of a lax attitude is because of the way it is handled and the way it has been handled. They were/are pro-active rather than reactive in terms of burying the hand in sand like MLB did for so long.

Maybe not stated on the forum. Butane have thought it. And I'm sure somebody has said, "I like football because those guys don't do drugs like baseball."

How's that for painting with broad strokes?

Seems like a rather generalization kind of post, the kind you are usually "against". NFL has battled drug usage for years (and will continue to), but has been quicker to the trigger to battle such things compared to other large sports in terms of policy.

It was general. The NFL has been better than MLB. But again, the NFL is not clean. The league has just done a better job of taking care of it.

It was general. The NFL has been better than MLB. But again, the NFL is not clean. The league has just done a better job of taking care of it.

Isnt that what you want? I mean the world isnt clean sadly. It sucks, but its true. All you can ask for is the governing body to do a good job of policing over it. Sadly all MLB did was milk it for everything it was worth and in the process take what was considered America's past time and turn it into "that other sport".

Isnt that what you want? I mean the world isnt clean sadly. It sucks, but its true. All you can ask for is the governing body to do a good job of policing over it. Sadly all MLB did was milk it for everything it was worth and in the process take what was considered America's past time and turn it into "that other sport".

I 100% agree with you. I was more speaking towards the players trying to find and edge. Not about the leagues' handling of it. I do like how the NFL handles it. I don't like how MLB has for about it over the past 15+ years. I did like the last Ryan Braun decision. That was nice. I would like Bud a lot more if he excused Braun again.........

Hmmm. Okay. I wont turn this into a did he cheat or did he not, its not the place. I think all cheaters should be banned for life once hard proven. Hard stance means less likely to offend.

Hmmm. Okay. I wont turn this into a did he cheat or did he not, its not the place. I think all cheaters should be banned for life once hard proven. Hard stance means less likely to offend.

I was trying to be funny with the Braun stuff #fail

But each league has to do what's good for business. NFL seems to be looking big picture. MLB sold its soul and is now trying to gain ground back.

Excuse me while I think outloud.

Colts are hosting WR Donald Jones for a work out. I think this is a must have depth roster fill. Our 4th WR Lavon Brazill is suspended for the first four games, so I think Donald Jones can compete and for sure win a roster spot.

Working out Wednesday, signed Thursday.

Thinking outloud done.

Do you have a link that says it was for juice? Only reports I saw (only a couple) said weed and amphetamines.

Do you have a link that says it was for juice? Only reports I saw (only a couple) said weed and amphetamines.

Doubt it was weed. Miller is expecting to win appeal and he wouldn't if it was weed. Doubt he'd even appeal it.

I saw the scrowl yesterday on ESPN and it said banned substance. I have heard ped. I have also heard weed. And amphetamines are generally considered PEDs

Forget January 1st - camps are open - Happy New Year everyone! :friends::rockon::highfive::drinks::clapp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back