Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm going to order the Scors today. Based in my round yesterday I know they would have been helpful on several different holes.

Tapatalk
Do it. What setup are you going with?

49, 53, 57. Replace my Adams gap and vokeys

Tapatalk

Makes sense about forged vs GI. Right now I need all the forgiveness I can get.

Also looks like I'll probably have to go pick up some golf shoes. The costs never end with this game it seems!

49, 53, 57. Replace my Adams gap and vokeys

Tapatalk

I like it! I am currently rocking the 52, 57, and 61. And.....my 47 will be here tomorrow I believe and replacing the PW. More options around the green - I love it!

I like it! I am currently rocking the 52, 57, and 61. And.....my 47 will be here tomorrow I believe and replacing the PW. More options around the green - I love it!

Are you satisfied cookie. Any other wedges you would rather have?

Tapatalk

Are you satisfied cookie. Any other wedges you would rather have?

Tapatalk

VERY satisfied! I initially got the 52 and 57. Was so satisfied that I then got the 61. Still satisfied and want more so I got the 47. Probably only a matter of time until I get the 43 and replace the 9 iron.

Assistant pro who is a Cleveland guy at my club hit the 52 yesterday and came away very impressed. Said that he needs the stiff shaft but will likely be making the change very soon as well.

I find the turf interaction to be great for my swing and I just love how they setup at address (especially the higher lofted clubs) because they don't setup like a typical wedge; they really are just an extension of an iron IMO.

Assistant pro who is a Cleveland guy at my club hit the 52 yesterday and came away very impressed. Said that he needs the stiff shaft but will likely be making the change very soon as well.

I dont know if Cleveland would be very impressed with a move like that. Especially with them so heavy in the wedge game.

Too many options around the green hurt my game. For me, knowing how to hit all the shots with one club is more important.

Thanks cookie. Will be ordering soon.

Tapatalk

I dont know if Cleveland would be very impressed with a move like that. Especially with them so heavy in the wedge game.

Too many options around the green hurt my game. For me, knowing how to hit all the shots with one club is more important.

Perhaps that came across wrong. He is not sponsored by them - just has been his wedge of choice potentially until now.

I'm pondering an extra 10 mph for my SS. I'm not sure with what option to go with yet.

I'm pondering an extra 10 mph for my SS. I'm not sure with what option to go with yet.

I would recommend either Bridgestone, Callaway, Cleveland, or Srixon.

I hear the Shotmaker can do magical things.

Chunky has a new swing to help as well

Tapatalk

I hear the Shotmaker can do magical things.

Lol. Man, that company. What a joke.

I would recommend either Bridgestone, Callaway, Cleveland, or Srixon.

You make a good point Cookie. I am really getting super comfortable with my Razr Hawk Tour. This driver just keeps getting better for me.

Done pondering, wedges are on the way. I am putting myself on a ponder "Time Out" till after Christmas. Thanks for everyone's feedback

Done pondering, wedges are on the way. I am putting myself on a ponder "Time Out" till after Christmas. Thanks for everyone's feedback

famous last words LOL

Lajosi.

Kari is killing me with some of the stuff he's working!

I'm pondering on when Ping is gonna announce when the i20 irons are coming out.....cuz I don't know how long I can hold out with irons like the Wilson Ci11/FG Tours sitting there staring at me through the computer screen without at least a release date :comp:

After the PGA show in Feb is what the rep told me yesterday. He's drooling over them, calling them a perfect mix of the i15's and S56's. The i20 driver is already labelled Black Murder

Is that an internal nickname or a final name?

I'd be shocked if a co. like PING went with a name like that. Doesn't seem like their style at all. And calling a product 'black murder' in a overly sensitive pc world that we live in? May as well be called Red Rum

After the PGA show in Feb is what the rep told me yesterday. He's drooling over them, calling them a perfect mix of the i15's and S56's. The i20 driver is already labelled Black Murder

Work on those forearms dude.

Is that an internal nickname or a final name?

I'd be shocked if a co. like PING went with a name like that. Doesn't seem like their style at all. And calling a product 'black murder' in a overly sensitive pc world that we live in? May as well be called Red Rum

That's just what the rep said it looked like and the name seems to have stuck with some people. His words with the picture "Doesn't this look mean? I'll straight out murder the ball for a better player." Ping would never actually call it that, just his enthusiasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back