Competition Teams - 2012 THP Golf Outing

I can promise you 100 % that Team Nicklaus will take home the TROPHY!

Congrats...where you gonna put it?

tumblr_kp001uDawj1qa15lzo1_250.jpg

The new teams since subs have taken place will be updated this week most likely.

any update on the new teams?

There was a change in attendees therefore it is taking longer than usual. That is being sorted out currently.

It don't matter unless you are on Team Nicklaus because the rest of the Teams will get their ticket to the woodshed:deadhorse:

It don't matter unless you are on Team Nicklaus because the rest of the Teams will get their ticket to the woodshed:deadhorse:

What if you are not on Team Nicklaus anymore? hehe

Zzzzzzz. Still see Og is using the same tired material

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Been a long time since I have been in this thread. Still kinda bummed I wont be able to make it. But at least it is for a good reason.

BabyA.jpg
BabyB.jpg

I would love nothing more than to toss a little gasoline and a match at this infamous woodshed and put it to rest

What if you are not on Team Nicklaus anymore? hehe

Huh? You wouldn't do that to me would ya boss man :beat-up::bulgy-eyes:??? I mean I got bear claws designed for my golf bag, shoes, golf caps, underwear etc. for the big mauling :D

Been a long time since I have been in this thread. Still kinda bummed I wont be able to make it. But at least it is for a good reason.

You have the absolute best reason in the world DevRickus, and hey, I think the baby looks just like you. :D

You have the absolute best reason in the world DevRickus, and hey, I think the baby looks just like you. :D

LOL I hope they both do. (Praying for boys)

I would love nothing more than to toss a little gasoline and a match at this infamous woodshed and put it to rest

Nawwwww because this woodshed is built like Superman's cape. It goes through fire like a bullet through butter:blob::sinister:

Huh? You wouldn't do that to me would ya boss man :beat-up::bulgy-eyes:??? I mean I got bear claws designed for my golf bag, shoes, golf caps, underwear etc. for the big mauling :D

I tried to warn you a few days back that I thought JB said there may be some changes in team members coming, nothing is chiseled in stone as yet.

I should have stayed in the Outing and gotten someone to kidnap me from my house so the wife wouldn't get pissed, lol..

I should have stayed in the Outing and gotten someone to kidnap me from my house so the wife wouldn't get pissed, lol..

KellyBo and I will kidnap ya, throw ya in the trunk, and haul you down to Cypress Gardens!

KellyBo and I will kidnap ya, throw ya in the trunk, and haul you down to Cypress Gardens!

And we continue to realize why OG can say he wont lose at the outing. He is still going to the wrong place...hehe

Sure am glad I am on another team than OG's as the outing will be 2 short if OG is left in charge of getting him and KB there.

Tappin' from my iPad!

And we continue to realize why OG can say he wont lose at the outing. He is still going to the wrong place...hehe

LOL. You should of heard them trying to give me directions to their cabin for the GA Get Together.......

lol, I actually PMed GG asking to add my name to the wait list earlier this morning.

I hope you plan to follow me down buddy, we will try to stop by an see where Cypress Gardens was on the way home :D

HAHA now thats funny. OG continues to bring the laughs, whether on purpose or accident, its still funny.

Hey all been holding back since the middle of November to let you all know that I'll be attending the Demo Day Outing next year. I was waiting for an announcement of the new teams and it looks as though the that will be coming soon but I was encouraged to jump in and let you all know that I'll be attending. Which ever team I'm placed on I'll be a proud member standing strong to fight till the end.

That's awesome James!! Looking forward to meeting you man. Welcome to the party!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Hey all been holding back since the middle of November to let you all know that I'll be attending the Demo Day Outing next year. I was waiting for an announcement of the new teams and it looks as though the that will be coming soon but I was encouraged to jump in and let you all know that I'll be attending. Which ever team I'm placed on I'll be a proud member standing strong to fight till the end.
That's awesome, looking forward to meeting you!

Hopefully you will be on Team Jones, if so, guaranteed a first place finish!

Back