THP Fantasy Football Week 7 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I responded to your trade, and why I didnt like it. I even posted in this thread about your trade, and why I didnt like it.

You offered me 2 WRs (that wouldnt start over the ones I have) and one medicore RB, for MJD (my only productive RB). I told you what it would take to get him, to which you NEVER said anything back.

You didn't want depth???????????????????????????????

hahaha...get him!!! He doesnt post in here often....it may be a week and an auto-repsonse later

Im sure there will be no response, just as there wasnt a response when I sent him message back when I declined the trade.

It would have been 2 WRs to sit on my bench and M Hardesty for MJD.

You didn't want depth???????????????????????????????

If it would have been 1 WR and 2 10ish pt/wk RBs for MJD, I would have done it. I need depth at RB, I am too thin there. MJD is not untouchable, just need the right trade for him to go. I have 6 WRs, what would I need 8 for? Especially with losing MJD I would then have starting RBs of Ben Tate and Ryan Grant.

Im sure there will be no response, just as there wasnt a response when I sent him message back when I declined the trade.

It would have been 2 WRs to sit on my bench and M Hardesty for MJD.

Hardesty is pretty stout. He had 11 points once.

If it would have been 1 WR and 2 10ish pt/wk RBs for MJD, I would have done it. I need depth at RB, I am too thin there. MJD is not untouchable, just need the right trade for him to go. I have 6 WRs, what would I need 8 for? Especially with losing MJD I would then have starting RBs of Ben Tate and Ryan Grant.

this I could see and agree with..this is where depth is a good thing. Not when you get WR's you prob wont play. there is a huge difference in getting depth and getting junk. Tina is still confused.

No need to just jump on me. I said it earlier this week that trades aren't my strongest suit in FF. I know my trades were laughable, probably some of the worst you guys have seen, but in my defense I don't know what I'm doing when it comes to trades to be honest.

But hey. I'm glad I can provide entertainment all year for the entire league.

No need to just jump on me. I said it earlier this week that trades aren't my strongest suit in FF. I know my trades were laughable, probably some of the worst you guys have seen, but in my defense I don't know what I'm doing when it comes to trades to be honest.

Worst guys i've seen? Not at all. But, did you look at my roster prior to the trade outside of the guy you wanted (MJD)? If you had, you would have seen that I am deep in WR, but thin at RB. Even on the trading block it says "Team Need - RB."

The guys you traded were decent, but not good enough for me to start over V Jax, Boldin or Jordy Nelson.

use the auto-trade feature

All I have is WRs and I needed a decent RB so I had to offer those so sorry about that. But what it's starting to look like is i'll just have to swallow the loss there. Thankfully I got lucky and got two good WRs and a great QB. But come next week i'll be screwed, I think I have 6 or 7 guys on bye weeks haha

I think your trade offer was my best if I remember right, the others are just embarrassing

I think I need to pickup Tiki Barber this week. I have a good feeling......

Good thing I'm so open to trades lol. I haven't thought once any of the trades were unfair, I just didn't get that warm, fuzzy or nervous feeling. And I'll beat a dead horse all day Static, I love it. I'd draft all Bears if I could.

I hear ya bro. I love talking (not typing. LOL!) about FB and player values and the balancing act of points per position, and why a WR avg 15/game is or is not more important than an RB that scores 17/game.

The stuff that kills me is the whining because somebody didn't want to make a trade or because trades aren't being offered, when the person whining isn't even offering any trades. I'm not picking on anyone specifically..just ranting with generalizations.

use the auto-trade feature

I know TC1 has been taking a lot of crap for this, but that right there was funny!

I hear ya bro. I love talking (not typing. LOL!) about FB and player values and the balancing act of points per position, and why a WR avg 15/game is or is not more important than an RB that scores 17/game.

The stuff that kills me is the whining because somebody didn't want to make a trade or because trades aren't being offered, when the person whining isn't even offering any trades. I'm not picking on anyone specifically..just ranting with generalizations.

Lol I know man. It was fun yesterday though haha. I look at depth and all sorts of good stuff too. I love the small bickering about trades as long as it never gets to the point people actually get upset. Just part of doing FF and some good debates. Except when you don't trade for depth. ;)

this I could see and agree with..this is where depth is a good thing. Not when you get WR's you prob wont play. there is a huge difference in getting depth and getting junk. Tina is still confused.

I just think he should've traded for depth.

I'm kind of at a loss as to where to go with my team.

QB: T Tebow (Den)
B Roethlisberger (Pit)
RB: A Foster (Hou)
J Battle (KC)
J Starks (GB)
F Jones (Dal)
WR: G Jennings (GB)
S Smith (Car)
S Moss (Wsh)
D Moore (Oak)
D Williams (Ten)
G Salas (Stl)
M Sims-Walker (Jac)
TE: J Witten (Dal)
D/ST: Ravens (Blt)
K: J Hanson (Det)

RB and QB are my biggest ? I think I'm good at QB for the season, baring injuries. RB is where I'm most lost right now. A lot depends on if Battle works out or not I suppose. I'm a little shocked in a RB starved league that F Jones was dropped and I was able to pick him up on waivers (13th in order). He hasn't performed great yet but still...

Any thoughts???

B Roethlisberger (Pit)
J Battle (KC)
J Starks (GB)
F Jones (Dal)
S Smith (Car)
S Moss (Wsh)
D Moore (Oak)
D Williams (Ten)
G Salas (Stl)
M Sims-Walker (Jac)

RB and QB are my biggest ? I think I'm good at QB for the season, baring injuries. RB is where I'm most lost right now. A lot depends on if Battle works out or not I suppose. I'm a little shocked in a RB starved league that F Jones was dropped and I was able to pick him up on waivers (13th in order). He hasn't performed great yet but still...

Any thoughts???

Could always pick up a few more kickers, they are golden in a PPR league.

B Roethlisberger (Pit)
J Battle (KC)
J Starks (GB)
F Jones (Dal)
S Smith (Car)
S Moss (Wsh)
D Moore (Oak)
D Williams (Ten)
G Salas (Stl)
M Sims-Walker (Jac)

Any thoughts???

Your team is stacked!!! I wouldn't be looking to make any changes to that team.

He played one game (or at least he scored in one game) so far. It's the chance you take with him and I took a huge risk on him drafting him that high. Whether I like it or not I'm in bed with him and his big toe. Phil is super steady and that's all I really ask of the QB position although he does score better when Gates is there. During the draft all I could imagine was the 12 point Rivers to Gates minimum per TD combo. I hope it comes back soon for my team's sake.

I am in the same boat I drafted him high I'm both my leagues, he needs to wrap his toe up and start scoring points!

I've heard rumors of a trade going down today

Trade has been accepted!

Interesting trade between Vick and Raped That

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back