Miyazaki Kusala White & Indigo Shafts

I have to say, I really like the sound of this combo from your experience. I also like it because it sounds like it could be just the style of driver that someone with a steep angle and an early release could use. They would get the benefit of a soft tip to fling the ball up despite the release and chop spin off that the steep angle is producing from the head.

Like CL, I'm very intrigued...

Looking forward to the numbers on that combo JB. I can just imagine how good that white shaft looks like with the classic black J40 head.

Looking forward to the numbers on that combo JB. I can just imagine how good that white shaft looks like with the classic black J40 head.

Should have some launch monitor numbers by the end of the week. Plus the driver will be put in play both Thursday and Friday for some good shaft feedback.

The white version will be going in a Yonex EZONE driver coming up soon.

Drooling over this statement....

Edit: I really need to read to the end before I answer...I'm so pointer sisters, excited

I have to say, I really like the sound of this combo from your experience. I also like it because it sounds like it could be just the style of driver that someone with a steep angle and an early release could use. They would get the benefit of a soft tip to fling the ball up despite the release and chop spin off that the steep angle is producing from the head.

Like CL, I'm very intrigued...

That sounds just like my swing. I don't know how to diagnose myself though just by looking at my videos. I really want to hit that combo!!

I've never got use any Miya shafts. This will be a treat for me. The plan is to use these in all the clubs.

I've never got use any Miya shafts. This will be a treat for me. The plan is to use these in all the clubs.

You plan on getting a full bag of Cleveland gear Brock? That is awesome. What are you pondering?

Do you mean you are looking at the iron shafts?

I'm really wondering how good the white shaft would be in the razr hawk driver for me.

I'm really wondering how good the white shaft would be in the razr hawk driver for me.

Isn't the Hawk somewhat high spin? High spin/high spin might be a bit too much. I could be wrong though

Isn't the Hawk somewhat high spin? High spin/high spin might be a bit too much. I could be wrong though

Hawk is lower spin. Octane is higher spin.
I know I hit one with a Kusala Silver in it and liked what I saw.

Hawk is lower spin. Octane is higher spin.
I know I hit one with a Kusala Silver in it and liked what I saw.

Gotcha. That might be a good combo then. I really loved the Hawk when I hit it.

Do you mean you are looking at the iron shafts?

I guess what I meant to say is that I'd like to have a bag with all Miya shafts eventually. I like the thought of using the iron shafts (I think they were grey) you showed us earlier this year and also using these in the Driver, woods, and hybrids. Looking forward to trying them out first to see if they are for me or not.

[video=youtube;qQb-iR47CIY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQb-iR47CIY[/video]

Nice video... that's one good looking shaft.

Holy crap JB, that is sick looking!

Oh man. I didn't need to see those videos. Love the looks of the combo and the sound is great. I want to hit.

Oh man. I didn't need to see those videos. Love the looks of the combo and the sound is great. I want to hit.

I'm with you. Seeing that shaft in a driver head makes it look even better!

The ball flight with the two together would be considered low to mid. When hit well (by Tadashi today), it is an absolute bomber. Dont let the white fool you into thinking its too high launching.

That shaft looks gorgeous with that driver head. Love the look of it. Sounds like it preforms well too!

I wish there was a place in this state I could demo that white. I've asked around high and low, zilch around here miya wise.

--
tapatalk

I wish there was a place in this state I could demo that white. I've asked around high and low, zilch around here miya wise.

--
tapatalk

I think I know of a place...hehe

Back