THP Fantasy Football Week 7 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to talk more about nerfny'spal's over achieving FF squad. I can't wait to roll that guy.

Hi Tmod! You ripped arydolphin off in that trade yesterday. I just think you should know that.

See below.... I thought it was fair. Sure I have Bradshaw and Foster but I started Gaffney and Benson every week. I have Kolb throwing to fitz each week and I'll have to rely on steve Breaston.... Could be interesting.

Same guy that trades Mike Vick for a 12 back of Keystones and a pack of smokes. Good luck with that!

I feel the exact same way about my team and my season. I still can't believe Fildini scores 133 against me, I will never let that one go.

Lol.... I'd take that over a 1 point adjustment. The football gods just had it in for anything or anyone named Grossman!

Same guy that trades Mike Vick for a 12 back of Keystones and a pack of smokes. Good luck with that!

Hi Tmod! You ripped arydolphin off in that trade yesterday. I just think you should know that.

Thanks for the support guys. I had to get better depth, so I knew that I wouldn't get big names back in return for trading my big names. My team can't get worse than it was with no wins, so why not try that, right?

Of course you thought it was fair. If I could've traded Santana Moss and Kendall Hunter for Larry Fitzgerald I would've too, lol. Hoser!

Thanks for the support guys. I had to get better depth, so I knew that I wouldn't get big names back in return for trading my big names. My team can't get worse than it was with no wins, so why not try that, right?

Just having fun dude. I understand why you did what you did and I believe it'll pay off in the long run. Just trying to make Tmod feel guilty.

You get the opposite of nerfny'spal treatment. Everyone goes off against you.

Yup, FF this year has basically just bent me over and had it's way with me.

Lol.... I'd take that over a 1 point adjustment. The football gods just had it in for anything or anyone named Grossman!

That sucked, I felt pretty bad about that. Well I felt bad for you but I was pretty damn happy for me haha. Those adjustments are killer.

That sucked, I felt pretty bad about that. Well I felt bad for you but I was pretty damn happy for me haha. Those adjustments are killer.

LOL at both of those posts!

I feel the exact same way about my team and my season. I still can't believe Fildini scores 133 against me, I will never let that one go.

Ouch!!! Yeah, I would agree with that. That does hurt. Thats like playing a round of golf and getting beat by_______(insert name). Fildini is on a trade rampage...Unfortunately I only have 3 rb's now and will not be getting rid of one unless another rb is in the deal.

you're just a man of the people dude. You felt bad for Yorkem because he's buddies with CL, so you decided to give me a win in FF. It made his week better.

Thats all true. Minus the part about being CL's friend

oh my! :angel:

Lol booooooooooooo! Haha.

Just having fun dude. I understand why you did what you did and I believe it'll pay off in the long run. Just trying to make Tmod feel guilty.

This can never happen!

Of course you thought it was fair. If I could've traded Santana Moss and Kendall Hunter for Larry Fitzgerald I would've too, lol. Hoser!

Lol. I hate the fact your team is so good because it decreases my chances of cleaning house with Andy Dalton leading the charge.

Hey dude, everyone thought I was stupid for trading Ray Rice and it ended up being great for my team. it lead to a bunch of other moves that almost landed me in the playoffs. Had I been in, I think my team would've wrecked a lot of people. It was scary at the end of the season.

My team blows Tmod. I had a terrible draft and no one complimented me on my drafting efforts. Everyone else had awesome drafts, remember? Fildini had a great draft. Chunky had a great draft. LOL!!!!!! I really don't know much about football or FF to be honest, I draft with my heart. I make trades with my heart. Andy Dalton has a great name............ROADHOUSE!

My team blows Tmod. I had a terrible draft and no one complimented me on my drafting efforts. Everyone else had awesome drafts, remember? Fildini had a great draft. Chunky had a great draft. LOL!!!!!! I really don't know much about football or FF to be honest, I draft with my heart. I make trades with my heart. Andy Dalton has a great name............ROADHOUSE!

Lol, I said I liked your draft!!!!!! I do the same as far as trading goes. It could logically make sense but if I don't get that Grossman is starting butterflies I wont make the trade.

He does have a great name... Man, in fact he will never leave my team!

I could have put up 100 points this week. But I decided that I didnt want to. I am happy losing....but, I will also say that I am not lucky in FF at all. I think I have a pretty stout team that just doesnt do what needs to be done. I think there have been some lucky teams in the league.

I have been lucky, and I fully admit it. I have been outscored by 16 points for the year but am doing well in the standings. Only been over 100 twice. I can't help it that people keep having awful weeks against me.

you're just a man of the people dude. You felt bad for Yorkem because he's buddies with CL, so you decided to give me a win in FF. It made his week better.

Wasn't that nice of him!!! But it actually made my whole month!

I have been lucky, and I fully admit it. I have been outscored by 16 points for the year but am doing well in the standings. Only been over 100 twice. I can't help it that people keep having awful weeks against me.

Wasn't that nice of him!!! But it actually made my whole month!

Some would call that luck.
I'm glad One-T made your whole month

Who wants to trade? Im feeling it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back