Wonton

Sphincter says what?
Reaction score
Handicap
# Ish
546155_10151750534295417_675010416_25583627_933626370_n.jpg

Somebody stared into the Eclipse...
I laughed for 3 holes straight. Too funny!

haha I hope that isn't you! Poor guy has to pay for damages

haha I hope that isn't you! Poor guy has to pay for damages

Nah it wasn't me, although it's in my genetics to be a bad driver. hahaha
I posted it on Facebook and my friends think I did it even after telling them it wasn't me.

Atleast he got his golf bag unhooked before he went in, I see where his priorities are...NIIICEE

I wonder how much that guy had to pay...

I wonder how much that guy had to pay...

Not for sure the engine is pretty much under the seat which looks liek there isnt to much water there, but then again you never know, hopefully not the price for the cart,,,one of those you break it you buy it type things....

Not for sure the engine is pretty much under the seat which looks liek there isnt to much water there, but then again you never know, hopefully not the price for the cart,,,one of those you break it you buy it type things....

Yep, that's why most people have to sign a "lease"

Yep, that's why most people have to sign a "lease"

Oh yeah your right, I have had to sign those at a few courses but not all, either way I wouldnt want to be him

Oh yeah your right, I have had to sign those at a few courses but not all, either way I wouldnt want to be him

My buddy played Pine Ridge -which is on Loch Raven Resovoir here in Baltimore - and on one hole he forgot to lock the brakes. He goes to the green, and as he gets there someone starts yelling to him, but he couldn't understand what they were saying. Finally, he makes out them to say "Turn around!" He looks to see his cart in about a foot of water in the resevoir! He calls the pro-shop, guy comes out, jumps in the cart, and drives it right out! They never said a word to him!

Sadly, last month my friend Jason, who is a little bigger than I and way taller was driving the cart on a hole with a marsh and the slope was on his side and we almost flipped into the marshy lake area, luckily there was a small tree that we fell into and crushed that kept us from flipping

Haha epic fail! Should be in the FAIL thread :$

Sent from my iPhone

Sadly, last month my friend Jason, who is a little bigger than I and way taller was driving the cart on a hole with a marsh and the slope was on his side and we almost flipped into the marshy lake area, luckily there was a small tree that we fell into and crushed that kept us from flipping

I had an experience very similar to this. With my buddy driving he turned too sharp right up the hill and the cart got up on two wheels and was close to tipping. Fortunately I grabbed the roof and leaned like we were sailing the America's Cup and got her back on four wheels. It would have rolled right into the lake. Dodged that bullet!

Hahahahahahaha!

I can't tell if he's in awe over the eclipse, or if he's yelling out "WHY ME??"

~Rock

I can't tell if he's in awe over the eclipse, or if he's yelling out "WHY ME??"

~Rock

haha, I was doing both! I was praying to the Golf Gods that I eagle the next hole. He answered by showing me the eclipse and stepped on the gas pedal. I double boggied.

So wonton, what ended up happening with this guy?

This guy must of been liquored up real good! :bulgy-eyes: SharkWrestler needs to give him some tips on how to handle his spirits and drive a golf cart:D

This guy must of been liquored up real good! :bulgy-eyes: SharkWrestler needs to give him some tips on how to handle his spirits and drive a golf cart:D

Don't Guzzle just sip. It's a long day no need to rush. LOL

PSA announcement

And remember folks, don't drink and drive, you might lose your golf clubs. . .

546155_10151750534295417_675010416_25583627_933626370_n.jpg

Did someone get wet or did the cart roll in?

I'm thinking the cart had to roll in right?

I've flipped one over. I jumped in the passenger side to drive over to my buddy, didnt realize how steep the banking was, felt the cart slip on the wet grass, then the passenger rear tire dropped off a little ridge, and stuck in the ground, and flipped the cart over. I picked it back up, and looked it over, there wasnt a scratch on it, somehow!

Back