Choice of drink on the golf course

I will always have a Blue Powerade before the round, just gives me a good boost. This is a little girly BUT i can't stop myself whenever i golf i always find myself drinking Vodka Smirnoff, It's just so refreshing in a nice summer day!

It depends on with whom I'm playing. Certain buddies will bring beer, and others just drink water. I'll go with the flow, but only 2-3 beers at most for a round. Then, just water.

If its hot-I'll freeze a glacier freeze gatorade or diet green tea and drink it as it thaws ,then water the rest of the round.If its cool outside just water.

Mostly water but sometimes a Powerade or Gatorade.

I usually will drink a Gatorade Prime before i start my round and then drink Gatorade during the round till i run out and then its water and then a Gatorade Recover after the round if its hot out. But if i'm playing with my dad, usually a beer or two.

Common reply: mostly water, but sometimes a sports-drink. I don't like to drink beer when I'm golfing.

Usually gatorade, on hot days I will fill it with water when it gets halfway down, then repeat till its all water.

I work nights, so a lot of times I play on short sleep. As much as I hate it, I will have an energy drink first or at the turn pretty often now. Its so bad for you, but I notice my concentration improves greatly when I do.

Pink Powerade. That stuff is amazing. My ex gave me sweet tea when I would go play a round so I would "think of her" when I was out there. It was mainly to keep my mind at ease and keep me smiling which made me play better. I dont bring Sweet Tea to the course anymore, for obvious reasons

I'm an Arnold Palmer man when I can get it but typically walk and just drink water.

Common reply: mostly water, but sometimes a sports-drink. I don't like to drink beer when I'm golfing.
Don't worry, I'll drink your beer then. :D

MOre often than not I will have a few cold ones on the course - particularly on Saturday. Otherwise gatorade and water. And if it an early round I don't mind having a tall cup of coffee to start off.

Water and lots of snacks!

Tapaway!

Gatorade G2 - I bring it myself.

No alcohol on the course - I get dehydrated and my score goes to crap.

Another Arnie guy!

Another Gatorade G2 type of guy! I prefer G2 and peanut butter crackers.

If I go out with the bromance... then its normally miller lite.

MOre often than not I will have a few cold ones on the course - particularly on Saturday. Otherwise gatorade and water. And if it an early round I don't mind having a tall cup of coffee to start off.

I'd hope you'd have a few cold ones considering your avatar :D

Or unless you're playing with Ole Gray and he's a BAD influence on you! :alien:
Yes, he is.
I used to drink 3 or 4 beers per 9 holes....LOL

Now it's water or blue poweraide
Blue Powerade is my crack. My buddy even questions if I have withdrawals when I don't have any in my bag.

Hot weather; G2 gatorade to start then refill with water on range, then on the second, fourth, ninth, thirteenth and seventeenth holes with added drink powder, usually Arnold Palmer mix. Cool weather, only one refill or maybe two.

Usually have some beers during the round, Beer carts girls kick ass. Always have some G2 and trail mix to change it up!

blueberry pomegranate or fierce melon gatorade... and some water.

Orange or red Powerade. Beer if I'm not playing well....lately it's been more beer than Powerade

Back