FS/FT: Srixon Z-Star Driver and 5W - S flex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren K.

Pittsburgh Panther
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 14.3
Really hate to do this because I like the driver, but I just can't make myself hit it well enough to not want my VR Tour back.

What I have for trade are a Srixon Z-Star driver and 5w in great shape. Driver has one small sky mark that I will try to clean off before shipping. 5w has only been hit at the range. I just don't need it in my bag, as I prefer to hit my 4i for the same shots.

Driver and 5w both with Stiff flex Miyazaki Dromos shafts. Driver has a blue/black Golf Pride NDMC grip, 5w has stock Srixon grip.

LOOKING FOR $200 shipped OBO (CONUS), or trade both for a Nike VR-style driver in R flex or Cobra AMP driver.

I do NOT have a headcover or wrench/weights. I should be getting the wrench/weight set shortly and will send it out ASAP. Will also clean the clubs before shipping, so ignore the mud on the 5w from the muddy range.

Spoiler
Spoiler
hnyU2l.jpg

oBl0fl.jpg

fYCf7l.jpg

U66kBl.jpg

Could you post a picture of the sky mark on the driver please?

Could you post a picture of the sky mark on the driver please?
Was really hard to actually get it to show up, which is why I didn't include one from the start. It's about 1/2 of a ball width, easily hid with Sharpie.
Spoiler
t9rMil.jpg

I can tell by the flash that it looks way worse in the picture than it actually is.
It really is. I hardly notice it at address at all. I've never had a sky mark bad enough that a little Sharpie wouldn't fix.

These are gone! You can lock this up.

fast sale! Thanks for keeping the wedges in my bag whoever purchased!

What's this mean? Haha!

You didn't see my post in the pondering thread did you... for a while I was seriously considering cancelling my ATV order and getting these from you.

You didn't see my post in the pondering thread did you... for a while I was seriously considering cancelling my ATV order and getting these from you.
Ah, no. I did not. My apologies! But someone jumped on these pretty quickly.

Thanks for doing the trade Darren. The driver will be on it's way :)

No problem, man! I can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back