2013 THP Outing & Demo Day

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoiler
Just kidding guys, I wouldnt do that to you just yet.

Spoiler
Stay tuned for info coming up soon. Signups wont be for quite a while as we let people settle in, but we have HUGE plans for 2013 and I have a feeling there are a number of newcomers that attended their first ever Ultimate Weekend of Golf this past week that are ready to sign up already. Thanks for making 2012 one of the best events THP has had to date.

I'm excited to see what I can do to make this next one.

I clicked on this right when I saw it. Can't wait for some of the details to be revealed!

sign me up i won't miss this one especially after all the hinting of whats to come.

That was suspenseful.

I was so ready to sign up too.. Guess I'll just wait a few weeks haha

What a tease! I just transferred a bunch of money from my checking account to my credit card to pay off this last weekend and I am already prepared to sign up for next year.

Looking forward to the announcements in due time!

Hopefully I can sign up for next year and actually attend, haha

I'm ready to sign up! Can't wait for the prison calendar to start!

This is Awesome!

Ill spoil one of the big announcements already, since you tease, JB....

Spoiler
A consignment of skinny jeans shall be in attendance. Anyone brave enough to try them on shall have the opportunity.

Haha, I was thinking holy cow that's fast. I'm ready to sign up though.

John Deere Tap'n

epic fake out

looking forward to 2013

Just tell me when and where. Think I've convinced the wife to come along as ell after seeing all the happy couples this weekend.

Just tell me when and where. Think I've convinced the wife to come along as ell after seeing all the happy couples this weekend.

The wives definitely had a great time. My wife did not golf but got to partake in local activities during the day and then do the nighttime activities that THP put on. She had an absolute blast and will definitely be back next year with me.

Cruel, just cruel.

Mine always enjoys the outings.

Can't wait to see how 2012 is going to be topped!

Can't wait to sign up for next year. I'm already saving up!!!!

I'm already starting to put some money away here and there...what a tease, JB, but it still makes one wonder how you're going to top this year's outing. But if anyone can do it, it's JB and GG!

Maybe a waitlist after the final signup is in order.

We always do that Idrops. It makes filling spots down the road easier.

We always do that Idrops. It makes filling spots down the road easier.

Can I be the designated dropout THP outing spot filler? :alien:

Just kidding, I sure hope I can make the next one, just to hang out with all the folks all over again

Curses! haha good one JB, hopefully I can make it out to the next one!

Back