Who makes the best clubs?

• Total voters
A lot of OEMs have the full spectrum from blades to shovels...just check out Taylormade, Callaway, Adams, Cleveland, etc

Sent from HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

Boccieri makes some pretty good stuff, and the technology actually helps you become a better golfer.

In terms of feel, its all different.

You'll get a lot of answers to your question. Any answer other than TaylorMade is wrong. They have you covered from Super GI to Muscleback blade.

Kevin

I'm with you Kev, Taylormade all the way.:banana:

I am newly converted near-douche TM ho. I love the feel of my TP MB's and TP xFT wedges. And whilst not about feel, I can't stop raving about the R-11 rescues.

If you wanted a list of my thoughts:
Taylormade
Nike
Cleveland

There is so much good stuff out there. I can imagine TM dominance may soon be over. Although rumblings of the 2012 stuff may put a cease to that.

910 is a heck of a driver though!!!

Currently, i'm feeling the Taylormade irons. I just tried out the CB irons the other day and they felt fantastic. I'm looking at buying them now.

I have just read over an argument about Titleist players thinking they are the best and that they play the best brand, but this is only TRUE to them. So I'm curious, what do you guys think the best brand for CLUBS are?? Yes 90% of you will say Titleist makes the best ball. Just clubs!

I have gotta go with TaylorMade for woods and irons, I give Cleveland wedges HANDS DOWN, and I like Scotty putters (everything I play). Anyone like clubs that they don't play? PERFORMANCE WISE, NOT LOOKS!!

I dont think 90% would say one company makes the best ball.
Nor do I think anybody makes the best clubs.
I think every company is putting out some incredible equipment right now and it is about finding what is right for the individual.

This should get interesting. But, IMO, Titleist does not make the best balls.

Everyone will have their own opinion as to who makes the best clubs, because everyone has a brand they prefer. For each golfer, the best OEM is the one that fits their game.

I like bridgestone golf balls. I used to play Callaway and havent had much experience elsewhere other than the prov1

This thread rules. I love that its a poll now too. I voted Cleveland cause I wanted to.

I dont think 90% would say one company makes the best ball.
Nor do I think anybody makes the best clubs.
I think every company is putting out some incredible equipment right now and it is about finding what is right for the individual.

Ok 90% was an exaggeration, but I bet 40-50% is accurate with Titleist. And yes everyone has a preference, so we'll see who is the most preferred!

I would bet money that less the 20% would say t***y makes the best ball, lol.I think Cleveland Srixon has the best overall line right now as far as innovation and market accommodation.

I'm not sure how you could choose. All the companies make great equipment! Some people might like some companies in one area, but a different one in another area.

I will let you guys guess who I voted for hahaha. However, I really do love Cleveland stuff.......

Ok 90% was an exaggeration, but I bet 40-50% is accurate with Titleist. And yes everyone has a preference, so we'll see who is the most preferred!

I think a golf ball poll would be more fun because I think your number of 40-50% is still high with this crowd.

They all make the best clubs for somebody. They all make the best ball for somebody.

None of those companies are paying my bills, so none of those companies are getting my vote as the single best.

Play what works. There is no best club maker or ball. Many have great attributes that work better for certain players than others.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I like this thread.

Would have voted all, but that not being an option I voted other. They're all good, never hit a club I didn't like, well maybe there was one or two. but really I bet I could find and iron from nearly any OEM that I would be happy playing with.

I am going to wait to vote.

The 3 best are Cleveland/Srixon, Callaway and Bridgestone. Everyone is else is second fiddle...hahaha

I can't even put the same brand in my bag from driver to putter, how in the world could I chose which is the best? Even companies not represented in my bag are good, that is why they are all able to stay in business.

I voted other because I didn't see Powerbilt listed.

Callaway.

Back