You don't know how lucky you are....

You should come play in Texas.....we have the hardest golf courses in the whole entire world!!!! I'm not kidding.......we really do!

Everythings bigger in texas-the bunkers, the water hazards the gators. . .everything but the cup and the greens hahah

I was in Texas a few years back and just loved it, what I loved was how your were crazy for American football and it kinda reminded me of what we're like for football. Never got the chance to play golf though but i will some day!

I was in Texas a few years back and just loved it, what I loved was how your were crazy for American football and it kinda reminded me of what we're like for football. Never got the chance to play golf though but i will some day!
We do like our football (american) in this state, 4 sure. Open invite to Big D whenever you get a chance barry. Cookie and I will take care of ya!

It's not the spring that's the problem here. It's the summer days at or over 95* and 70% (or more) humidity. It's like playing with a wet blanket on your head. ...of course in Scotland you probably actually do have a wet blanket on your head.

I would gladly take a little of the rain off your hands. It hasn't rained a drop here in over a month and doesn't look like there is even a chance for several more days.
At least the ground at the golf course is hard enough to provide some long drives!

Living in a country where you get good summer weather. As you all know Scotland is not the best place for weather for example i played golf on Friday evening and i had to wear a beanie hat, waterproofs, under armour and mittens and then on sunday i played golf with shorts and t-shirt. The weather is so frustrating in this country because it can be so unpredictable.

We too can have the same type thing in the winter. Summer is usually pretty good but being an island nation the wind really decides the weather and when a southerly blows, it's right off the ice from Antarctica!!!!

Back