Stallion Mountain - Las Vegas

B_Loock

Reaction score
Handicap
So a couple weeks ago, while attending a conference in Las Vegas, I had the opportunity to get in on the golf tournament the day before it started.

We golfed at Stallion Mountain, about 7 miles east of the strip. Apparently this course has had some hardships in the past few years, was picked up by some new owners only recently, and opened back up... I was a little apprehensive about wwhat the course was going to be like, but let me tell you something, it was amazing.

When we arrived on the bus, the kids came out, carried our clubs in and secured them on the carts, and sent us to the driving range. Everything was in beautiful shape, and the weather was perfect.

Out on the course from tee to green was in awesome shape, fast greens, well groomed fairways, and well placed hazards.

After the round, the kids came to the cart as we got back to the clubhouse removed the clubs from the carts and washed them for us! I have never had someone wash my clubs for me after a round.

Needless to say, if you are in Vegas and want to golf, get out there and pay them a visit. Its a great course, and is well worth it.

Ill be in Vegas next month to play and ill definetly look this course up. Ive been pondering renting a car to drive to Wolf Creek as well.

GregZee I would definitely at least check it out, very nice course. If you do, drop a line here and let me know your opinion! Would love to hear other views on it as well!
Enjoy1

Back