Player Results With The SeeMore Putter And Teachings Of SPi

seemoreputters

SeeMore HQ
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
(Franklin, TN - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE) The reason why a TOUR player, mini-tour, college player or top amateur uses a SeeMore Putter is the results that he sees on a daily basis. The instant feedback is given as soon as the putt is hit. This is what our SPi Instructors teach on a daily to their students.

At International Final Qualifying for The Open Championship held at Gleneagles Golf & Country Club this past Monday and Tuesday, 3 players used a SeeMore putter to finish in the top 21. Bob Estes (M9 SS) and Russell Knox (Si3 Black) both shot 66, 65 for a total of 131 (-9 total) and finished T6. D.A. Points (FGP black) shot 67, 67 for a total of 134 (-6 total).

Also two weeks ago at The Players Championship two players in particular had great results with their SeeMore Putter. Zach Johnson (FGP black, milled face) had rounds of 66 on Friday and 68 on Sunday. Playing in the 3rd to final group on Sunday, he made over 100 feet of putts. He even made the longest putt of any player on #18 - 28 ft - to grab a share of the clubhouse lead.

Bob Estes made over 150 feet of putts on Sunday using a M9 SS, shooting the low round of the tournament at (-7) 65. This was his best round in over 21 years played at this event.

Not only do these players use the benefits of the SeeMore system, but also our 140 worldwide SPi Instructors. Both TOUR players and SPi Instructors see how a consistent set-up, consistent ball position will lead to a more consistent stroke. Therefore being able to learn your good putting stroke from your bad putting stroke.

SPi brings our passion and teaching platform to the teaching professionals in a way that is helping them grow their competence, confidence, and teaching breadth in all things putting. SPi trains and certifies golf instructors, and then helps them find students, juniors, and mini-tour players to bring into a putting training program. It creates a huge win-win, and is one of the freshest ideas in the golf industry in a long time. SPi already has nearly 20 teachers who have rapidly advanced through this training to where they are becoming regional leaders in putting instruction. If you are a golf instructor and would like to become a SPi Certified Instructor, please contact Ted Gallina at [email protected] for more information. We will teach you to learn to enjoy putting instruction.

SeeMore Putter Institute
SeeMore has also recently launched the SeeMore Putting system to golfers in the form of introducing the SeeMore Putter Institute (SPi), where golfers and instructors will be able to come together in person and online to share these fundamental ideas about how to improve putting performance, including the new discussion about belly putters.

SPi is a learning system based on the simple fundamentals of finding proper grip, alignment, stance, and posture that allow a natural, free, and simple putting stroke on each and every putt.

"SeeMore has been working on the roll out of the SPi idea for several years now, and in fact had a soft launch of the program during 2011 with a global team of instructors, where we really ironed this out to be a program that first and foremost worked for the needs of the hundreds of teaching instructors

who told us they had a real void when it came to putting instruction," stated Jim Grundberg, SeeMore's CEO. "It is based on the teachings of our key global teaching and tour instructors, and the input of many of the tour players they work with, which have used SeeMore putters and the SeeMore system for years to improve putting performance in practice and in play on all tours."

Becoming SPi Certified will help golf teachers formulate a complete teaching plan to help their existing students and recruit new students to become great putters using the SeeMore system that has won 2 Major Championships and set numerous putting records on the PGA Tour. It is a complete game plan, which will give any golf instructor a new level of confidence in the proper teaching and fitting involved in putting instruction. Becoming certified to teach the system initially consists of online training and personal coaching. For more interest, contact [email protected]

RST Technology
SeeMore's patented RST, known by a visible gun sight on the top line, allows the golfer to set up the putter perfectly each and every time in relation to the intended target line. This is accomplished by lining up the black bottom portion of the shaft between two white lines and covering a signature red dot on the
heel of the top line. The process is like locking radar onto a target. The two parallel white sight lines frame the shaft and serve as an indicator that the golfer is in perfect position to make a consistent and reliable stroke.

SeeMore Facts
SeeMore originally became recognized when Payne Stewart won the 1999 U.S. Open playing a SeeMore putter in the greatest final round putting performance in US Open History. The brand was re-launched in 2007, and immediately regained worldwide prominence as Zach Johnson used a SeeMore FGP to win the 2007 Masters. Pat O'Brien, SeeMore's Putting Ambassador, developed his unique putting philosophy and teaching based on his friendship and observation of Payne Stewart, '99 US Open Championship winner.

O'Brien, putting coach of Masters Champion Zach Johnson and fellow Ryder Cup team member and perennial Tour putting leader Vaughn Taylor, began coaching both Taylor and Johnson as they advanced from the Hooters tour to the Nationwide tour, PGA tour, the Ryder Cup and to the Masters championship in seven years. Their success was based on the strength of consistently good putting. Taylor and Johnson have also both won tour putting titles using SeeMore putters.

In 2011 D.A. Points used a SeeMore putter to win the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am. Also in 2011 to two Nationwide tour players used a SeeMore putter to secure a 2012 PGA Tour card. Russell Knox won the Chiquita Classic and Kyle Reifers received the 1st place check from the Nationwide Children's Hospital Invitational. SeeMore's website at www.seemore.com and www.seemoreputtersblog.comhas many new features about SeeMore's remarkable legacy, technology, and tour success. SeeMore putters are custom made in Franklin, TN.

Well done guys! I love my ONEcs and will be getting another SeeMore in the future. Congrats on the success!

I am reserving me first blade putter for a SeeMore!!

Sent from my iPhone

I am so stoked after reading the press release. Can't wait to get my reshafted putter back from Tennessee soon, I am ready to roll that beauty.

Well done SeeMore! I love the concept and execution of design in these putters. I am trying to talk my wife into getting me a SeeMore Si3 mallet belly putter!

Back