Competition Teams - 2012 THP Golf Outing

I noticed you didn't say anything about the gals. :D Guess you learned not to make that bet after watching OG :beat-up: make that mistake.

We've discussed this! I'm neutral in regards to you, KB. I can't trash talk you!

We've discussed this! I'm neutral in regards to you, KB. I can't trash talk you!

Nor can I trash talk you Hawk!

You guys are all insane thinking you have a chance to beat Team THP.

Even the almighty Yankees didn't make it that far!!

The self proclaimed dream teams of the eagles and heat weren't so dreamy after all!!

If you have to "stack" a team to win a small little tournament to boost your ego......

Point is...anyone is beatable on any given day no matter how much talent they THINK they have

Another promising team announced. I promise Team Snead will make you wish you stayed home.

Even the almighty Yankees didn't make it that far!!

The self proclaimed dream teams of the eagles and heat weren't so dreamy after all!!

If you have to "stack" a team to win a small little tournament to boost your ego......

Point is...anyone is beatable on any given day no matter how much talent they THINK they have

I don't know what's worse - the stench of fear or failure surrounding you!

I don't know what's worse - the stench of fear or failure surrounding you!

I know what's worse. That lame comeback of a response.

C'mon man. I've seen some of your posts. You can do better than that but then again maybe not.

I know what's worse. That lame comeback of a response.

C'mon man. I've seen some of your posts. You can do better than that but then again maybe not.

:|

Well damn. I'll regroup and be back later !

There you have it folks! Team Nelson FTW! I love my team and love our chances. Lets break this team down

Team Nelson
Dr. Teeth- I am going to take a break from drilling and extracting teeth and drill my golfball down the middle of the fairway and extracting my ball from the bottom of the cup.
sirslicealot116- the opposing team will be saying "Thank you Sir may I have another!" after he finishes beating them
DawgDaddy- the only thing DD finds more often than deals of the day is his ball in the cup after making a birdie
milehighgolfer- Mile not only is the altitude where MHG lives, but also the distance of his average drive
thedue- what thedue does is beat any and all challengers that come his way
RxGus- this dude can fill any prescriptions your teams are going to need to recover from the beating they recieve at his hands.

Its Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem! And we are going to be mayhem for all opposition!

This it the most intelligent thing I have read since logging in this afternoon, Dr.T has nailed it, Team Lord Byron will win this one for sure.

Beating team THP is the easy part. Beating the other 10 teams is gonna be the problem.

Cute avy Rhino! I guess you will find out tomorrow who your Team is? Good luck and then you will have a target on your back :D

If they do it'll be a huge upset since they only have 4 1/2 guys....Doc(1), Slice (1), DD (1), milehigh (1), Due (1/2), Gus (MIA)

This it the most intelligent thing I have read since logging in this afternoon, Dr.T has nailed it, Team Lord Byron will win this one for sure.

Beating team THP is the easy part. Beating the other 10 teams is gonna be the problem.

Fun fact, The White Rhinoceros or Square-lipped rhinocerosis one of the five species of rhinoceros that still exist. It has a wide mouth used for grazing.

White Rhino = Big Mouth

Cute avy Rhino! I guess you will find out tomorrow who your Team is? Good luck and then you will have a target on your back :D

Thanks Gray... maybe tomorrow, maybe the next day. There is plenty of time. Lots of good people out there to be teammates with and win this thing.

Another loser announced . Team faldo still the team to beat :)

tapatalk addict....

so says the guy who has a bear with, ahem, a big mouth for an avatar.

Fun fact, The White Rhinoceros or Square-lipped rhinocerosis one of the five species of rhinoceros that still exist. It has a wide mouth used for grazing.

White Rhino = Big Mouth

If they do it'll be a huge upset since they only have 4 1/2 guys....Doc(1), Slice (1), DD (1), milehigh (1), Due (1/2), Gus (MIA)

Hey, watch it Yanks! You and your team will be made a lesson of by the "Lords".

Hi Duey! your avatar looks like Bobby Bowden!

Hey, watch it Yanks! You and your team will be made a lesson of by the "Lords".

Can we make trades? Like fantasy football?

Can we make trades? Like fantasy football?

Already trying to trade for me and I am not even on a team yet. You have been watching too many of my hole of the day videos! LOL

Back