Competition Teams - 2012 THP Golf Outing

Can we make trades? Like fantasy football?

Must have doubts in your team. Not a good sign. No trade will put your team in the same level as team faldo!

tapatalk addict....

Hi Duey! your avatar looks like Bobby Bowden!

I guess it does now that you mention it. That's a good thing though

Already trying to trade for me and I am not even on a team yet. You have been watching too many of my hole of the day videos! LOL

actually, I think you par all of your hole of the day videos, so I am thinking cameras make you a scratch golfer. If I were on your team we would treat every hole like it was the hole of the day

Must have doubts in your team. Not a good sign. No trade will put your team in the same level as team faldo!

tapatalk addict....

you do know who is on your team right!?!?! hahahaha

actually, I think you par all of your hole of the day videos, so I am thinking cameras make you a scratch golfer. If I were on your team we would treat every hole like it was the hole of the day

Exactly! And I made birdie yesterday. :D

Back on topic though, hoping my team gets announced tomorrow but perhaps THP HQ's is just saving the best for last. We shall see!

actually, I think you par all of your hole of the day videos, so I am thinking iMovie makes you a scratch golfer. If I were on your team we would treat every hole like it was the hole of the day
FIFY One-T

You thinkin' like me....some major Macbook iMovie editing going on here? :D

mcook77: "Ok guys, here's my 6th shot...CUT....Ok guys here's my 2nd shot on the par 4 4th just 10 yards shy of the green" :D

Exactly! And I made birdie yesterday. :D

Back on topic though, hoping my team gets announced tomorrow but perhaps THP HQ's is just saving the best for last. We shall see!

Ive said it a few times cookie, they dont want to announce our team and depress everybody out yet. Have to get everyones hopes up about the outing, then boom, our team/winners are announced.

Team Nelson
Dr. Teeth
sirslicealot116
DawgDaddy
milehighgolfer
thedue
RxGus

Need I say more? With a team full of talent like this we may have ESPN trying to get their camera trucks on the course. Sorry boy's and girl's, but only 6 of us will be in the coverage.

Team Nelson
Dr. Teeth
sirslicealot116
DawgDaddy
milehighgolfer
thedue
RxGus

Need I say more? With a team full of talent like this we may have ESPN trying to get their camera trucks on the course. Sorry boy's and girl's, but only 6 of us will be in the coverage.

Oh I'm sure they'll be camera coverage of you at the outing Duey but it certainly won't be of your golf game. I'll make sure to have new and better coverage of you and Hawk doing the jig at the bar.

Team Nelson
Dr. Teeth
sirslicealot116
DawgDaddy
milehighgolfer
thedue
RxGus

You guys will be the not so top 10. Or the blooper reel

tapatalk addict....

Oh I'm sure they'll be camera coverage of you at the outing Duey but it certainly won't be of your golf game. I'll make sure to have new and better coverage of you and Hawk doing the jig at the bar.

Well, that's coverage worthy too, lol. I have moves that have not even been invented yet, but they won't come out on the course unless I hit a hole in one.

With the team announcements rolling out daily, and soon to be finished, I wonder when we will start hearing about match-ups?

With the team announcements rolling out daily, and soon to be finished, I wonder when we will start hearing about match-ups?

That will be a lot of fun, the threads will explode.

I can't wait to hear pairings

tapatalk addict....

so says the guy who has a bear with, ahem, a big mouth for an avatar.

Ha, as Doc Holliday said in Tombstone: It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Ouch 2shoes....that hurts man!

One-T will retract the trade after seeing my videos from today tomorrow morning. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

This it the most intelligent thing I have read since logging in this afternoon, Dr.T has nailed it, Team Lord Byron will win this one for sure.

I think you may have to stop reading those children's books if this is intelligent.... :D

I think you may have to stop reading those children's books if this is intelligent.... :D

Now that's how you do it tadashi

tapatalk addict....

Just getting plugged back in and saw my awesome team. Team Hogan will crush the field. The only thing sweeter that Hogan swing will be the sweet taste of victory.

TapAhoy!

You should try plugging in again SMG! You have a bad connection buddy.

Good to hear from you Smalls.

TapAhoy!

SeemoreGuy is obviously intoxicated!

Only thing I am drinking Hawk is the Team Hogan kool aid. I would be happy to pour you a glass buddy.

TapAhoy!

Back