River Forest Golf Club, Forsyth, GA

I LOVE this course also --- have driven the 90 min a few times and it is well worth it !!!! Great track and not a ton of play.

KellyBo and I have played it several times as River Forest is not far from us at all. It's truly a beautiful golf course to say the least :thumb:

I agree with you RF is a great course, I haven't played there in a few years, it sounds like I need to get over there again soon. Glad you enjoyed it I2007.

I need to get down there and play. Great pics. I've heard great things but it's a haul from where I live over in the West Georgia area. One day I'll get around to all the Canongate courses.

I'm glad you loved it as much as I do Intimadator! I was supposed to play in a tournament there this weekend but had to cancel because we are going to Florida. I haven't played in way too long. Really miss it.

I'm glad you loved it as much as I do Intimadator! I was supposed to play in a tournament there this weekend but had to cancel because we are going to Florida. I haven't played in way too long. Really miss it.
It is a beauty . I am going this weekend to start my membership at canongate and this course had alot to do with making up my mind. The membership cordinator i'm setting it up with is giving me free rounds till october 1st.(sshhhh) with my membership and i'm gonna be a regular at RV. Lets set up a weekend when ya' can and go play with a couple more THPer's.

Back