MLB 2011 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is going on in this game? Might be the strangest baseball game I have ever seen.

Can't believe they even let Ogando come in....should have went straight to Holland.

Oh well, still well in this just would have liked to see an actual batter up instead of Colby with the bases loaded earlier.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Can't believe they even let Ogando come in....should have went straight to Holland.

Oh well, still well in this just would have liked to see an actual batter up instead of Colby with the bases loaded earlier.

Tappin' from my iPad!

This game is full of bad decisions and mistakes. It's good that it's close though.

Thank you Adrian Beltre.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Thank you Nelson Cruz. Back to back HR's!

Tappin' from my iPad!

This game is over. The Cards pitching staff just can't handle this level of offense.

And I think it's safe to say that Napoli will win the MVP. I would post a video to reflect his performance, but the one I'm thinking of is not appropriate.

Bottom of the 8th was a nail biter. Rangers are 3 outs away with at least a 2 run lead!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Looks like your going to be celebrating tonight Cookie!

Feliz blows the save opportunity....unreal.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Wow, 1 freaking strike away from the championship, and then that happens. What a comeback by the Cardinals!

Feliz has not done this crap all year and then this. Just unbelievable.

Tappin' from my iPad!

And then that happens....Josh Hamilton, BOOM!

I guess I take back my earlier statement. I'm actually mad it's tied. I wanted someone to win. I'm so darn tired but I have to stay up for this...

Can you say timely home run by Hamilton? First in last 20 games due to the injury!!

Unreal game....

Tappin' from my iPad!

Best baseball game ever!!!!!!

Okay, the Rangers can't blow it this time. Maybe I will get to bed at a reasonable hour. Go Rangers now! Lol.

Okay, the Rangers can't blow it this time. Maybe I will get to bed at a reasonable hour. Go Rangers now! Lol.

Ha - we finally agree!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Does Feliz pitch the 10th?

Does Feliz pitch the 10th?

No way...it will be Darren Oliver. Feliz is a 4 out pitcher max.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Quite a change of pace from Feliz.

Tappin' from my iPad!

That's actually pretty good for them. Oliver is generally pretty steady and consistant. I doubt he'll blow a 2 run lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back