2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to put a whupping on somebody right now that Ajax won't take off :deadhorse:. Dang my golf game is feeling mighty goody right now :blob:

I just want to put a whupping on somebody right now that Ajax won't take off :deadhorse:. Dang my golf game is feeling mighty goody right now :blob:

Well dang, I guess MaryC and I will have to feed you more humble pie on Sunday then! :D

Well dang, I guess MaryC and I will have to feed you more humble pie on Sunday then! :D

We'll be waiting for a report after you and Maryc take og to the wood shed.

Been watching the LPGA event the last few days. There are some pretty holes at GC. There are also some intimidating shots to be had. Can't wait.

page 2 monday bump

Comes on at 1pm on GC today

Thank you kind sir.. I will try to watch some of the coverage and take some notes..LOL

Thanks Tadashi! I kept missing it this past weekend too thanking that it would be replayed in the evening. Only President Cup post interviews showing etc.

No that all the videos are in and I am sure we will not hear any announcements til later December maybe after the new year we can turn our attentions to the public thrashing of team THP at the hands of at least half the field. And the eventual crowning of team hogan as the outing champs.

No that all the videos are in and I am sure we will not hear any announcements til later December maybe after the new year we can turn our attentions to the public thrashing of team THP at the hands of at least half the field. And the eventual crowning of team hogan as the outing champs.

Hold your horses there!!! You are starting to sound like OG with these crazy predictions...

Hold your horses there!!! You are starting to sound like OG with these crazy predictions...

haha however Tadashi does not have the stellar record that I do to back up my smack mouth :D

Man I didn't even realize the LPGA was being played at GC, I would have been watching! Between homework and getting my MC 2.0 videos shot I didn't follow a lot of golf on TV this weekend. I only caught little glimpses of the Prez Cup to see how Tiger was doing.

I've been doing some bing maps stalking of the North/South course today. I can't wait to get back out there.

I have been checking it out on google maps satellite view and the GC website, can't wait to get to tee it up there.

Number 2 and 3 on the South are fun ones.

This was the last year I believe. The event is moving down to naples/marco Island area next year.
Man I didn't even realize the LPGA was being played at GC, I would have been watching! Between homework and getting my MC 2.0 videos shot I didn't follow a lot of golf on TV this weekend. I only caught little glimpses of the Prez Cup to see how Tiger was doing.

This was the last year I believe. The event is moving down to naples/marco Island area next year.

Yes, this last weekend, the Titleholders event was played at Grand Cypress by the LPGA. They remarked repeatedly how great the course was.

Yes, this last weekend, the Titleholders event was played at Grand Cypress by the LPGA. They remarked repeatedly how great the course was.

It was neat after the ladies finished their rounds for the day and then the commentators interviewing them and to hear their accolades for the course. Showed the wife the tourney when it was on and we were both in awe. Like I said before, this will by far be the nicest course I have ever played. That in itself is reasons for ton of excitement for me personally!!

That finishing hole looks like it could invoke some enormous scores.... especially if you fight a slice. From what I caught of the final round, the course does look like its in great shape. If I remember correctly only 10 of the players finsihed at par or better. Everyone better get ready for a tough go at the outing.

From what I saw the Greens where very tricky . Beautiful course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back