What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no frikken leftover turkey or anything
so it was chipotle after a day of black fridaying

Liz's world famous Mexican chicken last night, but on the road home now, guessing restaurant food today.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Ole Gray just got home from playing golf all day. This is what I just handed him while he sits in his recliner watching football. Turkey, dressing, cranberry sauce, fresh turnip greens, sweet potato casserole and green beans. He'll be asleep in 15 minutes or less!

Ole Gray just got home from playing golf all day. This is what I just handed him while he sits in his recliner watching football. Turkey, dressing, cranberry sauce, fresh turnip greens, sweet potato casserole and green beans. He'll be asleep in 15 minutes or less!

Lord Have Mercy that was some GREAT LEFTOVERS!!!!!!

Had 2 barbque sandwiches and Brunswick Stew. I am stuffed.

Homemade calzone

Tappin' from my iPad!

Fish n' Chips from the local irish pub.

Chicken Carbonara

I am going to make Lettuce wraps tonight, got some beautiful butter lettuce, some ground turkey that I'm going to cook with onions and taco mix, and then all the standard taco fixings.

Thai food. Lots of different curries and noodles were shared.

Just went to the nice steakhouse in my little home town. Had a nice medium rare ribeye with fried hot peppers. #stuffed

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Homemade Spaghetti and meatballs, Swiss chicken bake, and grilled cheese with tomato soup. Thats Sunday through Thursday's dinner menu.

Shepherd's Pie.

Kevin

I've been brewing up a batch of split pea soup since about 3.

I've been brewing up a batch of split pea soup since about 3.

Oh, that's good stuff. You got a big ol' ham hock in there. I love split pea orf bean soup with a big ol' ham hock.

Kevin

Oh, that's good stuff. You got a big ol' ham hock in there. I love split pea orf bean soup with a big ol' ham hock.

Kevin

YOu got that right. We always get the ham hock from Erin's momma's after Thanksgiving. I make a wicked split pea soup too. Love it. White Turkey chili tomorrow night.

Gotta have the ham hock.

Kevin

Gotta have the ham hock.

Kevin

I like watching my dog go HAM on the hock after I pull it out of the soup and strip it down.

Leftover pad thai for now. Likely more to come.

Final bit of thanksgiving leftovers......still as good as the first time

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Spicy soy chicken sandwich I am told.....yeah (sarcasm).

Tappin' from my iPad!

Oven fried tilapia with mango salsa. Roasted garlic pasta and salad

Sloppy Joes and tater tots.

Baked chicken, beans, and sweet potato fries.

Now on to cold turkey and russian dressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back