2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
im itching to get stuff finalized. want everything ready to go! can't wait to get down there!

That's cause were gona own all ;)

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

I feel,you buck, winter is rolling in for you guys. I'll be over at GC later this week. I'll be sure to report back

Well said Grant - it is tough with 2 MAJOR events going on within almost 2 months of each other. I am also very much looking forward to this. Just kick back, relax, try a bunch of new equipment, play some friendly competitive golf, and then just hang out telling stories and joking around. Going to be a very fun filled 3 days officially but probably a few more for me.

Exactly! Enough said Cookie!

Exactly! Enough said Cookie!

There was something else Cookie should have said... "TEAM FALDO FOR THE WIN!"

And now I totally agree with him... :laughing:

This outing will be awesome, and team Nelson will be proud to be the winning team at this great event. It won't be long now

Team Snead for the WIN!

GOOD NIGHT!

Sent from my Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

Someday, someday.... I'd be a kid in a candy store at a demo day like this! Oh my!

I can't find the teams thread, so I'll just drop this in here.

Hi losers! Just a friendly reminder that team Norman will be gracious in victory and please feel free to buy us all beverages after the final round as you congratulate each of us.

Seriously though, as 2011 nears an end May 2012 is approaching quickly and I look forward to spending a few days catching up and spending some quality time with all my fellow hackers.

I know with the Morgan Cup announcements this week most are really excited about that. I just wanted to note how excited I am about heading do to FL in May. The outing is something I really look forward too. Getting out there and hitting all the new equipment. Putting so many screen names with faces and playing golf with people that love golf. This weekend is one of the biggest high lights of my year and I can't wait for it to get here. I know once the new year starts, we are going to really get the ball rolling about the 2012 Outing! Thanks to Grand Cypress for hosting this event and I am really looking forward to teeing up on that course.

I agree DMB and have unfortunately not been paying much attention to the outing threads with everything going on with TMC threads, but don't let that fool you. I ma really looking forward to the outing. Last year was awesome, and I expect this year to be even better.

I just looked at the schedule again for the demo day and some pics of the golf resort. I am so pumped!

I can't find the teams thread, so I'll just drop this in here.

Hi losers! Just a friendly reminder that team Norman will be gracious in victory and please feel free to buy us all beverages after the final round as you congratulate each of us.

Seriously though, as 2011 nears an end May 2012 is approaching quickly and I look forward to spending a few days catching up and spending some quality time with all my fellow hackers.

Same here buddy and it's more fun than mud wrestling on Friday night with the 300 Waffle house waitress when playing golf with THP'ers :blob:

I just looked at the schedule again for the demo day and some pics of the golf resort. I am so pumped!

I am so looking forward to it and watching all of the newbies just wear themselves out at demo day.....oh wait, this will be my 1st time too :D

Having been to Grand Cypress I can say that we're all going to love it. Watching that recent LPGA event on the same course we played was really cool, I think I'll try to play it the same way those gals did. :D

Having been to Grand Cypress I can say that we're all going to love it. Watching that recent LPGA event on the same course we played was really cool, I think I'll try to play it the same way those gals did. :D

Yeah I was thinking the same thing because we play the same game as they do, right? lol

You're gonna wear a skort?

NOBODY wants to see that!

There will already be 2 dudes doing that, unfortunately.

Might as well make it 3 Jake!

I'm digging on the new stuff coming down the line, demo day is going to be especially sweet this year. I've already set my mind to not buy anything new until then.

I know, I'm just glad I'm not dumb enough to bet something like that!

That's what thy get for betting against your team, huh? Morons....

Tappin' from my iPad!

I know, I'm just glad I'm not dumb enough to bet something like that!
Ditto.

I'm digging on the new stuff coming down the line, demo day is going to be especially sweet this year. I've already set my mind to not buy anything new until then.
Ive set my mind on that as well, I will just have to hit your Driver on Saturday to get my Black Driver fix for the month.

That's what thy get for betting against your team, huh? Morons....

Tappin' from my iPad!

Hahaha!

Ditto.

Ive set my mind on that as well, I will just have to hit your Driver on Saturday to get my Black Driver fix for the month.

Mi driver su driver.

Famous last words, I am thinking that but I am starting to jones for a new driver.

Since I say this every year before demo day too, Im not going to buy anything new* either until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back