Rules to trash talking....the dos and donts

I don't know if I will be on here that much, how much I get destroyed.

Lol dude at first, I had to step back a minute or two and was wtc. I liked getting destroyed, I just disliked getting made fun of for enjoying the occasional cartoon or two.

But really it helps.

My trash talk is like tadashi's golf game: it looks good on camera, but that's about it.

Your trash talk may look good on camera, but that chest hair is another story.

That's typically all it takes, few have lived to tell about matches against me...I'll be in the MC thread at 330...you know where to find me Grizzly adams

Tmex, we have hills here and Mexican food, but most of all, Southern food. Everything is fried and cooked in fat. It's so good for you.

My trash talk is like tadashi's golf game: it looks good on camera, but that's about it.

I ammended my thoughts.

I like the amendded thought because it lets me call out TC, P4B, Tad, and a bunch of other single cappers that will most likely destroy me heads up.

I will repost and earlier post, to move back towards the topic at hand.

Do: Know who you are trash talking to.
Do: Give it your all to back it up on the course

Don't: Forget to work on your game
Don't: Embarrass THP or the Sponsors in the process.

I will repost and earlier post, to move back towards the topic at hand.

Do: Know who you are trash talking to.
Do: Give it your all to back it up on the course

Don't: Forget to work on your game
Don't: Embarrass THP or the Sponsors in the process.

Can you explain number 1?

Can you explain number 1?

If you're trash talking JB for example (this is not my trash talking JB). Don't say things like, "I will out drive you with my 3wood ALL DAY LONG!!!! W00T."

JB isn't a long driver, but he is much more accurate around the greens than most. (So I've heard) For me, that is stupid trash talk. It would be like Dwight Howard trashing talking about how he is going to post up Brandon Jennings.

Dont: Try to take on TC or JB on 4 hours sleep in the morning.

I love talking ish but its hard when I do not know you. I will meet some of you at the outing so after that its on...

Do's: Trash talk people that are smaller than you.

Don't: Trash talk people that are bigger than you.

Are we talking height or weight?

:confused2:

Are we talking height or weight?

:confused2:

Probably both, which is hilarious since I always trash talk people who are both bigger than me in height and weight.

That is not fair. I will only be able to trash talk Foster

I'm not a good trash talker. Probably because I don't like it. I'd rather just play. :)

Apparently not tall enough to trash talk anyone on this forum. I will disregard that silly rule

Apparently not tall enough to trash talk anyone on this forum. I will disregard that silly rule

I disregard most rules I can get away with, I just think we're about the same height haha

I may also favor a new rule:

If everybody is saying the same thing, don't say it. Be creative.

Man there seems to be a ton of rules to trash talking. I live by the KISS philosophy. If I can reread it and laugh I post it. If I hesitate for a second I delete

Man there seems to be a ton of rules to trash talking. I live by the KISS philosophy. If I can reread it and laugh I post it. If I hesitate for a second I delete

Good point. If you're questioning if something is questionable, it most likely is. Unless of course One-T is involved then there are no rules and everything is open to interpretation. :D

Good points, Tad.

Back