West Coast of Florida Gathering @ Westchase Golf Club

Trout shot 39 on back nine, I shot 41 ugh....idrops and SW are having a good time.

LOL at "having a good time" wish I could have been there.

Hey, yuz Hackers over there in GA, yall here whut he's sayin' ?

DawgDaddy, Ole Gray, KB, Slamin' Sam ....LET"S DO THIS !!

LOL, we just had 20+ folks in Blairsville back in October, got to recharge the batteries, some of the whippersnappers were getting by on a couple of hours sleep and a liquid diet. :D

I had about a 15 foot putt for par...I decided to play it safe and lay up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was a blast. I played decent golf too, which was nice. 38 on the front and 42 on the back. Starting the back bogey, bogey, double did not help, but overall, I was quite happy with the round.

Thanks to everybody for coming out today, it was definitely a great time.

Who is posting the pics and videos?

Is it a lot harder than you thought it would be playing without any drivers?

You get real tired of hitting hybrid.. I put up an 89 after 2 balls in a hazard and a ball OB.

WE's layup on a putt was hilarious. He asked JB if he played any break on a putt he made, JB said no just hit it firm. Ryan decided firm on a 15 footer was 6 feet. I think he made the next one though?

You get real tired of hitting hybrid.. I put up an 89 after 2 balls in a hazard and a ball OB.

WE's layup on a putt was hilarious. He asked JB if he played any break on a putt he made, JB said no just hit it firm. Ryan decided firm on a 15 footer was 6 feet. I think he made the next one though?

I did, for bogey. As biggsy said I was playing to a number. I am better at 10 footers than I am 15 footers.

Laid up !!

Playing to a number !!

LMAO !!!

:laughing:

:laughing:

I did, for bogey. As biggsy said I was playing to a number. I am better at 10 footers than I am 15 footers.

Well missing a putt and having a tap in isn't as much fun. You had some. Nice wedge shots today... LOL

This was a blast. I played decent golf too, which was nice. 38 on the front and 42 on the back. Starting the back bogey, bogey, double did not help, but overall, I was quite happy with the round.

What did you take on hole 2? haha

I hope you guys had a good time, I would have loved to have joined you.

I can't wait to get back to Westchase next time I am in Florida it is a very fun course. Probably my favorite course I've played around the Tampa/Sarasota/Bradenton area

You hate that hole

I hate that hole! Killed my round there in October, I could have still left with a little pride if I hadn't shot a 9, I could have still kept it in the 80's with a reasonable score on that hole, which I would have been happy with as bad as I was driving it that day. Glad everyone had fun today I loved the format, I will have to do something like that around here next spring

What did you take on hole 2? haha

I made a par. Then made par on my nemesis hole, par 3 #3.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hate that hole! Killed my round there in October, I could have still left with a little pride if I hadn't shot a 9, I could have still kept it in the 80's with a reasonable score on that hole, which I would have been happy with as bad as I was driving it that day. Glad everyone had fun today I loved the format, I will have to do something like that around here next spring

I shot a 91 out there today with no birdies and two 8's.

WE thats a pretty good score there without a driver in the bag. No driver can make some of those holes pretty long

We had a blast, JB and tied for low round 80. Biggsy 82 and nervous 84. Great format and great company! Next time in Orlando early next year. Thanks for setting up times JB and thanks everyone for driving in and making it a great time.

Btw troutbum hit 2 iron off every tee no hybrids. 5 putted last green for and 85. Great seeing you trout!

WE thats a pretty good score there without a driver in the bag. No driver can make some of those holes pretty long

I had a couple meltdown holes, it happens though. I was actually +4 through the first 8 holes but then shanked two wedge shots into the junk on 18 (we started our round on #10) and ended with an 8 and then put a double bogey up on hole #1.

We had a blast, JB and tied for low round 80. Biggsy 82 and nervous 84. Great format and great company! Next time in Orlando early next year. Thanks for setting up times JB and thanks everyone for driving in and making it a great time.

Btw troutbum hit 2 iron off every tee no hybrids. 5 putted last green for and 85. Great seeing you trout!

The 5 putt was amazing! Trout hit that 2 iron quite well, wish I could have similar results with a 2iron.

Thank you JB and Tadashi for putting together this outing. It was a great time and a wonderful course. I really enjoyed it!

Sounds like a fun time by all.

Back